BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Matt R.
The best tasting cereal from this company!! This is the only cereal I will eat from this company!
Nicole W.
This is the only cereal I can get my husband to eat. I also enjoy snacking on this cereal dry... though it's hard to find a stopping point!
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
This is a great cereal with a great taste. I love how it offers a sugary taste but it is not to overpowering. Easy to find in stores!
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
I like this cereal it's not sweet and it's healthy..it's a very good cereal for all the family to enjoy and my daughter absolutely loves it
Kate L.
I love this cereal! It's not too sweet and doesn't get soggy fast. My favorite is the last bowl in the box with all the extra sugar in it.
Deborah D.
Fulton, MS
Life Original Multigrain cereal is one of my all time favorite cold cereals. I just love the taste and its also a good sorce of B vitamins
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I love life! My favorite cereal and it tastes great. I am a fan of the original flavor and it's even great to eat as a snack without milk.
Michelle D.
Still one of the better brands of cereal light hint of conemon to it and good for you a great start in the morning good price for the size
Rachelle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my favorite cereal to have for a snack! It's the perfect balance of sweet without being too much for me! Will continue to purchase!
Morgan W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I could eat this whole box in one sitting! It's not too sugary like other cereals. I normally buy it from Walmart and it's very affordable!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.