BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Deborah D.
Fulton, MS
Life Original Multigrain cereal is one of my all time favorite cold cereals. I just love the taste and its also a good sorce of B vitamins
Nicole W.
This is the only cereal I can get my husband to eat. I also enjoy snacking on this cereal dry... though it's hard to find a stopping point!
Morgan W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I could eat this whole box in one sitting! It's not too sugary like other cereals. I normally buy it from Walmart and it's very affordable!
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I love life! My favorite cereal and it tastes great. I am a fan of the original flavor and it's even great to eat as a snack without milk.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This classic cereal is filling and nutritious. It does get soggy quickly, so pour the milk in right before you're ready to start eating.
Marissa W.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The Life cereals are incredible. They have a hint of sweet but I love how they don't put so much that it's unhealthy. I always get Life.
Vanessa R.
I love life cereal!!! It's great tasting and so filling. I fell more in love with this brand when they came out with the Multigrain one..
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
I recently bought there cereal. They are pretty good except I found lines to have an extra kick of sugar. I'm not a fan of sugary cereal
Amy C.
Everyone in our whole family enjoys this cereal. I even like to eat it plain by the handful without milk on it. Just enough sugar on it.
Nikki G.
Both me AND my son love this care, which is a plus! Its delicious in both milk, and dry as a quick on the go snack. And its oh so yummy!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.