BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Target
Maicy G.
Layton, UT
I love this cereal, it is healthy and yummy! It also works really well for recipes to make treats or granola bars! The options are endless!
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
These are one of my favorite cereals. I love the multigrain taste and I love how they soak up the milk and taste amazing. Highly recommend!
Sydnee  B.
I loved this cereal as a child and now I have the pleasure of sharing it with my children. Perfect for little ones starting to self feed (:
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Original Life cereal is the best! I am not a huge sweet cereal lover, and Life has the oerfect blend of sweet and wholesome for breakfast!
Michelle D.
Still one of the better brands of cereal light hint of conemon to it and good for you a great start in the morning good price for the size
Traci G.
This is my most favorite cereal ever. Not only does it taste great even soggy.. But it's good for you. I have loved this since I was a kid.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
So yummy! Brings me back to my childhood. They are the perfect amount of sweetness. I usually buy from Ralph's or Target sometimes Walmart
Nicole W.
This is the only cereal I can get my husband to eat. I also enjoy snacking on this cereal dry... though it's hard to find a stopping point!
Sarah W.
Northbrook, IL
This is a great cereal with a great taste. I love how it offers a sugary taste but it is not to overpowering. Easy to find in stores!
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
This has been a favorite of mine sonce i was a child. I enjoy the origional as much as the cinnamon. I still wat this every now and again.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.