BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
Miley likes it and so do my kids.  They love it for breakfast and snack time.  We always keep it on hand and buy in bulk at Costco.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Can't beat it! Loved it as a kid and I still do as an adult. For cereal, the sugar is not very high and it's great for breakfast or a snack.
Brooke A.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love this cereal. I have been eating it since I was a kid. The original is my favorite but another great one to try would be the cinnamon!
Brenda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I just love the flavor! Seems like it would just be basic but it's not! I'm glad my daughter loves it as well :) really great taste & healthy
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a box in my house that we must have! Everybody in the house loves Life. It not too plain, not too sweet, just right, type of cereal.
Casey G.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is probably my favorite cereal ever! Great with some almond milk and maybe a dash of sugar if you're feeling naughty! Highly recommend.
Kristyn N.
Easton, MD
Usual am not a big fan of plain cereal but this one I eat right out the box it has a slight sweetness as you eat it. Cures my snack cravings
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My dad and I used to eat this together on Monday mornings when I was a kid and he would give me a spiel about life. Sweet but not too sweet.
Katie W.
Original life cereal is probably one of my favorite cereals. They have small sprinkles of sugar on the surface that makes these oh so tasty.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
My mom gave me this cereal to eat a lot when I was younger and ive grown to really love it. Its nice and sweet but not too sweet its perfect.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.