BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great tasting. Kid approved. I don't feel like im feeding my kid a sugar cereal and I like it too!!! It's always the first cereal to be eaten.
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
Ive been buying this cereal for over 30 years. I enjoy that it's lightly sweetened and crunchy. I have it with soy milk and eat it once a week.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
My boyfriends favorite cereal he doesn't want anything else. He thinks it's a great healthy cereal and he try to eat it everyday for breakfast
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
One of my favorite cereals by far.I used to buy this cereal all the time when I was in school. For some reason it gave the perfect pick me up.
Ann F.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love Life Cereal. Its the perfect amount of sweet, not too much, not too little. holds up well in milk, and is just plain delicious.
Dina R.
Fresno, CA
This cereal has been eaten by me as a child and adult. Love the size of the squares. Also love that it doesn't taste sugary like other cereals.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
The original Life cereal is heaven sent! I love the sweet grainy taste. I'm not much of a breakfast person but I never turn down a bowl of Life
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Hands down favorite cereal and my husband and daughter love it too they always ask for me to buy it and the light sweetness is what pulls us in
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
Miley likes it and so do my kids.  They love it for breakfast and snack time.  We always keep it on hand and buy in bulk at Costco.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My dad and I used to eat this together on Monday mornings when I was a kid and he would give me a spiel about life. Sweet but not too sweet.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.