BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Ann F.
Le Sueur
Love love love Life Cereal. Its the perfect amount of sweet, not too much, not too little. holds up well in milk, and is just plain delicious.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
The original Life cereal is heaven sent! I love the sweet grainy taste. I'm not much of a breakfast person but I never turn down a bowl of Life
Lexus F.
Atwater , CA
My boyfriends favorite cereal he doesn't want anything else. He thinks it's a great healthy cereal and he try to eat it everyday for breakfast
Luis L.
Sabe un poco a carton pero realmente te llena, es algo con lo que desayunas un medio plato con leche y llegas perfecto sin hambre al almuerzo.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Hands down favorite cereal and my husband and daughter love it too they always ask for me to buy it and the light sweetness is what pulls us in
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This is my favorite cereal. Especially with banana slices in it. It seemed to have disappeared for a while. So I'm glad it's making a comeback.
Ariona C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This cereal is much healthier than other choices i pick , but i enjoy them though there isnt much flavor i like to add ground cinnamon to mine!
Dina R.
Fresno, CA
This cereal has been eaten by me as a child and adult. Love the size of the squares. Also love that it doesn't taste sugary like other cereals.
Amber B.
Great tasting. Kid approved. I don't feel like im feeding my kid a sugar cereal and I like it too!!! It's always the first cereal to be eaten.
Erika L.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite cereal!
Not too plain, not too sweet just perfect
Fills you up for hours and its a healthier choice for your kids and for your self
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.