BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Probably my favorite cereal. Just a hint of sweetness. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey, but if you buy it on sale you are good to go
Logan S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love the way this cereal tastes and when combined with milk, it makes for the perfect breakfast or snack! I also really enjoy the cinnamon flavor!
Karla C.
I do not like the taste of this cereal. It is so plain and boring. Might be a little healthy than the other cereals that I am accustomed to buying.
Karen G.
Culpeper, VA
We love Life cereal and go through at least 2 boxes per week. Try to buy it on sale. Either at the grocery or Costco. The flavor is mild but good.
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
Life has always been one of my favorite cereals even as a kid. It has just the right amount of sweetness so you don't have to add sugar. Love it!!!
Angie G.
Canton, GA
I like the flavor of Life, but we just use it as a snack when I buy it. I don't feel that the ingredient list is clean enough to be used as a meal.
Victoria W.
Deptford , NJ
No cereal brings back memories of my childhood like Life. It's great for any time of the day and with a splash of sugar on top it's just delicious.
Kari B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
One of my boys loves the taste and will eat this everyday. My oldest likes the cinnamon flavored life I have to buy both and keep them in my house.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
My mom grew up eating Life cereal and banana every morning. Life cereal always reminds me of her; it's sweet and kinda crunchy but it's comforting.
Becca D.
Life cereal is always a goood choice in my opinion! The different flavor varieties are nice, but to me original life cereal will always be the best
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.