BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal not only is it a great cereal to eat with milk but it is great to snack on without milk. They are awesome and would really recommend
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
Life has always been one of my favorite cereals. I don't eat cereal often for breakfast, but when I do, Life is definitely one of my favorite choices.
Chelsea W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I grew up on this type of cereal. it has a nice crunch to them. and they taste so good. i guess kinda like a honey or a touch of sugar taste to them.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
Anything with the Quaker brand is delicious. This cereal is sweet on its own, you don't need to add sugar. I especially love it with vanilla soymilk.
Kayla W.
Eagle, Wisconsin
My favorite cereal of all time no one can not like this stuff I grew up eating this with my mom and it's never not been bought because I just love it
Amanda S.
One of my favorite cereals. Not too sweet but just enough flavor!!! I am always trying new things but this is what I always come back too. So yummy!
Logan S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love the way this cereal tastes and when combined with milk, it makes for the perfect breakfast or snack! I also really enjoy the cinnamon flavor!
Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Probably my favorite cereal. Just a hint of sweetness. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey, but if you buy it on sale you are good to go
Karen G.
Culpeper, VA
We love Life cereal and go through at least 2 boxes per week. Try to buy it on sale. Either at the grocery or Costco. The flavor is mild but good.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My absolute all time favorite I eat this cereal every day and will always eat it I never get sick of it I wish it was on sale more but sooooo good
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.