BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA
This was my favorite cereal as a child and still is to this day. I'm not much of a cereal person now but if I wanted cereal this would be the one I get
Michelle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
There is nothing like the original. This cereal is the BEST! I love the taste. It isn't too sweet and tastes just as good as it did when I was younger!
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
A tasty original. I have loved this since I was a kid. I crave it. It's not that bad for you either. My kids like it and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Great cereal love with skim milk. Hint of sweet and great for a quick morning meal. Not daily or weekly for us but we have life about 5 times per month
Dawn J.
Great flavor without being too sweet. Crisp when you first eat it, but it gets soggy real fast so you can't wait to start eating it. It's also filling
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
Life has always been one of my favorite cereals. I don't eat cereal often for breakfast, but when I do, Life is definitely one of my favorite choices.
Brooke F.
Bozeman, MT
One of my favorite cereals. The sugar content is just right. I like that it is not super unhealthy for you. Much better that the typical store brands.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I've always been one to love anything Quaker makes. Life cereal has not disappointed. Light refreshing breakfast choice that keeps you full and happy.
Nicole G.
Olean, NY
One of my favorite cereals since I was a child. Not overly sweet, great taste, great value. My kids love it too and don't ever ask for more sugar on it.
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE LIFE!!! This cereal isn't jammed packed with all kinds of junk to OVER sweeten it! It's something that is semi good for you, yet tastes amazing!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.