BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Whitney T.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
On the few occasions I do eat cereal this is the brand and flavor I prefer. Even as a kid I loved it and it's nice to know that's still true to this day.
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Classic cereal that I have been eating for years. Great for kids and adults. I don't buy this often as we don't eat a lot of cereal but I still enjoy it.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Mikey will eat anything...well my family won't! We love life cereal though. We always have a box on hand. It has just the right amount of sugar added.
Emily Z.
My favorite cereal to munch on at work when I’m running late. It’s light enough I can eat it dry and my hands won’t get sticky or marked with residue.
Stephanie B.
Ponca city, Ok
My children and I absolutely love Life Cereal. It's still got that same great taste that I loved as a child. Nice to know my kids get to enjoy it too!
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE LIFE!!! This cereal isn't jammed packed with all kinds of junk to OVER sweeten it! It's something that is semi good for you, yet tastes amazing!
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA
This was my favorite cereal as a child and still is to this day. I'm not much of a cereal person now but if I wanted cereal this would be the one I get
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
My kids love the light cinnamon flavor the crunch in every bite so flavorful so yummy so good ! Great for snacks breakfast or just any time your hungry
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
A tasty original. I have loved this since I was a kid. I crave it. It's not that bad for you either. My kids like it and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Michelle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
There is nothing like the original. This cereal is the BEST! I love the taste. It isn't too sweet and tastes just as good as it did when I was younger!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.