BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
This is a very good choice of cereal. Me and my family eat this everyday. It taste very good and never gets old I could eat this for the rest of my life.
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Classic cereal that I have been eating for years. Great for kids and adults. I don't buy this often as we don't eat a lot of cereal but I still enjoy it.
Christena W.
Fairfield, AL
Life Cereal is winner, because there is sneaky pinch of sugar in every bite. It's healthy as a snack, and in a bowl of milk. Great price and great flavor
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Delicious cereal that is a staple for any childhood. They are not too sweet and great in milk or dry. They get soggy fast, but I don't mind soggy cereal.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
Life is just one of the original best cereals. I like the other flavors but the original is definitely my favorite. Great with sliced bananas of course!
ana g.
I eat this every day! Its has the perfect amount of sugar, a very light coat but you can still taste it. Very crunchy but not hard. And healthy as well.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal not only is it a great cereal to eat with milk but it is great to snack on without milk. They are awesome and would really recommend
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
Life has always been one of my favorite cereals. I don't eat cereal often for breakfast, but when I do, Life is definitely one of my favorite choices.
Michelle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
There is nothing like the original. This cereal is the BEST! I love the taste. It isn't too sweet and tastes just as good as it did when I was younger!
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA
This was my favorite cereal as a child and still is to this day. I'm not much of a cereal person now but if I wanted cereal this would be the one I get
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.