BY QUAKER #83 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
My all time favorite cereal for years now. I always keep a box of it in my cabinet. It doesn't get soggy in milk and always keeps good flavor. The price is decent, sometimes more expensive at different places. I would recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I personally have never tried this cereal but my husband absolutely loves it. It is his favorite cereal and it's healthy for him too! He eats it every morning and it's available at almost every store. He gives it two thumbs up.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Life will always be my favorite cereal. It's not too sweet but still has a little sweetness to them. I like that they don't get all caked in your mouth too. It is super affordable and I have been eating it since I was a little kid.
Nikki W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Life is such a classic go-to cereal at my house. Whether it be the regular or cinnamon, Life never disappoints! I enjoy the cereal straight from the box or sprinkled over yogurt with fruit aside from the usual bowl with milk.
Kelli C.
Oklahoma
I love to eat this during long classes at school!!! It's great dry or in milk. I love it because I can poor some healthy cereal for breakfast & then pour some in a small bag & take it on the go! It's good wherever I eat it!
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Love Life cereal! Has just the right amount of sugar for flavor. Healthier than most brands on the market, perfect for a quick breakfast knowing that you aren’t eating junk.Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original
Alex B.
Best cereal ever! I say that so passionately because I have been eating this cereal since I was a young kid and now my own love it as much as I do. There is just something about the taste that just thinking about it make me want a bowl. Best thing is, like Cheerios, you can have them with or without milk.
Rachel H.
Really good but I wish they were a little sturdier so they wouldn't melt in the milk. They're a great morning meal or a midnight snack. I totally love Life cereal. How could you not?! Crunchy and tasty...just eat it quickly before the milk makes it gooey.
Linnea M.
Minneapolis, MN
Eating Life takes me back to the days of being a child. The subtle sweetness is just enough to make it delicious. The nutrition isn't the best, but live a little. Price point is good, I find this at any grocery store. Target and Walmart prices are the best.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
My favorite cereal! I just put sugar in it and add milk and it taste great! I think it is healthy for you and you could buy it at your local grocery store! I have been eating this cereal since I was a child!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.