BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on target.com
Savanah M.
Crofton, MD
Love this for cereal and also for making chex mix. Not too sweet either for someone who doesn't like sugar in the morning. Chex mix I include raisins and m&ms
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. I do not eat cereal as much as I used to but this is one brand that I buy and eat when I have a craving for cereal.
Michelle G.
Vineland, NJ
Love this cereal! And even my kids like it! I trust the Quaker brand with oatmeal so was very pleased when I tried the cereal. All the flavors are delicious
Kendra N.
Riceboro, GA
My dad got me hooked on life as a child. The subtle sweet taste is to die for. Even good inside a trail mix! Buy it on occasion when I am really craving it!
Kayla Z.
I can eat this cereal every morning! My family and I really enjoy it. It taste really good and even better when you add a banana or some strawberries to it!
Kelli B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
A favorite cereal in our family. Great slightly sweet flavor. It does get soggy in milk, but it's almost worth it! It would be better to stay crisper longer.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
I grew up eat this cereal at my grandparents house and have loved it ever since. It truly is a classic that gets one going in the morning on the right foot.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this cereal. This is my all time favorite cereal. I have been eating these for 2 years now. They don't need extra sugar. I will continue to purchase.
Trisha H.
Columbus, OH
My husband loves this cereal. He loves cereal in general, but this is one of his favorites! Kroger has it on sale sometimes, but it's not too bad of a price.
Natalie F.
I love this cereal! It's a go to for breakfast! First time trying it and I plan on buying again! You just can't beat this cereal! I love the blueberry kind!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.