BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Melody W.
One of my very favorite cereals! A little sweet and very filling. My husband prefers the Cinnamon version. I eat mine with vanilla soy milk. I would say try it if you haven't before, what have you got to lose?
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I didn't really like the taste, too sweet for my linking and this is trying too hard to be the chef cereals which I love, these weren't as crunchy or filling either, they also got soggy and gross in my milk
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I remember the old commercial "he likes it he likes it" and that's how it is around here. they all like it. always have to have extra because if one kid gets to the empty box that will not be a good morning. lol Good that the whole family enjoys it. and it's less sugary than some of the other cereals.
Kaitlin S.
Muncie, IN
I don't think there will ever be a time in my life where I don't love LIFE cereal. It's the perfect amount of crunch that goes soggy with a little bit of sugar.
Laura N.
love, love, love!!! I can eat these any time of the day! the best sweet tooth snack! I usually buy them at walmart they are affordable and delicious.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This is what I grab when I'm in a hurry and need something in my stomach. It's a pretty good cereal but not something I'd eat everyday. It's more for sustenance
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA
The original is the best...I have been eating this cereal for decades and will never tire of it. Perfect start for the day...not sugary but has sweetness to it.
Elly L.
Anaheim , CA
First time I tried this cereal I loved it because the size of the cereal is great and the little sugars it has is good too I like when it begins to get soft too
Alice S.
New York , NY
Original is always best. This cereal is just as good as it always has been. Not too sweet, but not too bland. I've always loved it and always keep some on hand.
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. I do not eat cereal as much as I used to but this is one brand that I buy and eat when I have a craving for cereal.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.