BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
This is my go to middle of the night snack. You still feel like you are eating a healthy cereal because the sugar melts into the milk making every bite taste sweet.
Jessica S.
Branford, FL
One of my favorite kinds of cereals since I was a little girl. This is one cereal that never gets old, my 4 year old had 3 small bowls the other day, he loves it!
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is like Chex mix but a little harder and more flavor. these are good but they definitely have a dry taste. this isn't something I'd reach for everyday.
London D.
Seattle, WA
I usually buy this cereal from Target. It had a light toast flavor and a hint of sweetness. It does not get soggy too quickly and I enjoy starting my day with it.
Mary R.
Orting, WA
This unassuming bland appearing cereal is anything but bland. The simplicity is what makes it so delightfully satisfying. It is slightly sweet and completely wholesome and delicious.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Absolutely loved this cereal as a child and continue to love it it has a sweet taste but not too endulging very crunchy and does not get soggy unless you leave it to get soggy
Allison M.
I have been eating life cereal since I was young. It never gets old to me and I still eat it years later. Definitely priced like regular cereal. I eat it just about every day for breakfast! I love it
Danielle B.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite cereals. It's delicious! I just wish it had a little less sugar. It's also a bit pricey so I try to buy it when it's buy one get one at Publix.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Life cereal is the best! It brings back so much nostalgia. You can buy it at your local grocery store or target or Walmart, and there are usually coupons for it in your local ads...so clip away and buy some!
Melody W.
One of my very favorite cereals! A little sweet and very filling. My husband prefers the Cinnamon version. I eat mine with vanilla soy milk. I would say try it if you haven't before, what have you got to lose?
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.