BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
London D.
Seattle, WA
I usually buy this cereal from Target. It had a light toast flavor and a hint of sweetness. It does not get soggy too quickly and I enjoy starting my day with it.
Mary R.
Orting, WA
This unassuming bland appearing cereal is anything but bland. The simplicity is what makes it so delightfully satisfying. It is slightly sweet and completely wholesome and delicious.
Sandra C.
Hayward, CA
Absolutely loved this cereal as a child and continue to love it it has a sweet taste but not too endulging very crunchy and does not get soggy unless you leave it to get soggy
Danielle B.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite cereals. It's delicious! I just wish it had a little less sugar. It's also a bit pricey so I try to buy it when it's buy one get one at Publix.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Life cereal is the best! It brings back so much nostalgia. You can buy it at your local grocery store or target or Walmart, and there are usually coupons for it in your local ads...so clip away and buy some!
Melody W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
One of my very favorite cereals! A little sweet and very filling. My husband prefers the Cinnamon version. I eat mine with vanilla soy milk. I would say try it if you haven't before, what have you got to lose?
Melody W.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I didn't really like the taste, too sweet for my linking and this is trying too hard to be the chef cereals which I love, these weren't as crunchy or filling either, they also got soggy and gross in my milk
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I remember the old commercial "he likes it he likes it" and that's how it is around here. they all like it. always have to have extra because if one kid gets to the empty box that will not be a good morning. lol Good that the whole family enjoys it. and it's less sugary than some of the other cereals.
Laura N.
love, love, love!!! I can eat these any time of the day! the best sweet tooth snack! I usually buy them at walmart they are affordable and delicious.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.