BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Gissel D.
Vallejo, CA
I just love log this cereal. I love how it's crunchy at first then gets a little soggy. Best taste ever. I can eat a bowl of this and get full. Really good good taste.
kathrine o.
Lincoln, CA
Super yummy and great to eat even without the milk. I just hate when my cereal gets soggy so I just have to eat it fast! Better for you then most but still has just enough sweetness to be yummy!
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I like this with milk, but also will eat out of hand for a snack. Slightly sweet but not cloying. Holds up well to milk. Consistent product that my whole family enjoys
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Another favorite in my household. I purchase them from Wal-Mart as that is where they are cheapest w/out a coupon. I never hesitate when my 4 year old asks for a bowl.
Irene R.
Ok I love Life cereal! Alot! It's sooooo good and has a light sweet taste that's just perfect. Not too sweet nor not sweet enough. It's really good and my kid loves it!
Brenda J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love this cereal very good with milk or dry great for a quick dry snack. This is the only cereal I eat with milk also. I really like the taste of it and the crunch.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is a great cereal that my entire family enjoys! My kids will pick life over almost any other cereal. I also enjoy that it is affordable and easy to have on hand.
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
This is my go to middle of the night snack. You still feel like you are eating a healthy cereal because the sugar melts into the milk making every bite taste sweet.
Jessica S.
Branford, FL
One of my favorite kinds of cereals since I was a little girl. This is one cereal that never gets old, my 4 year old had 3 small bowls the other day, he loves it!
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is like Chex mix but a little harder and more flavor. these are good but they definitely have a dry taste. this isn't something I'd reach for everyday.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.