BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Madison S.
Ithaca, NY

Danielle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The best cereal in the world. I don't know what it is but it is so refreshing to have a bowl of this in the morning. Very healthy as well. You can't go wrong with this cereal.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN
I enjoy eating this for breakfast or even a snack. The cereal has just the right amount of sugar and it is not too heavy. I think that this is a fairly healthy cereal to eat.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
This is another cereal that I eat with or without milk. If I put it with milk then I add sugar to it. I usually just eat it out of the box dry. I love this cereal as a snack.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Favorite...one of my all time favorites. This cereal have very little sugar, doesn't get too soggy and tastes freaking awesome..i love it..and it makes me feel good to eat it.
Jean T.
It has a great taste, it does have some sugar so children will like it but at the same time it has a lot of fiber and that way you don't have to be taking those supplements that don't taste that good.
Patricia  L.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life cereal at my house is a family favorite. We love all the flavors and you can't go wrong with the Quaker brand. We are a cereal family and LIFE cereal is one of our favorites. Will always buy this cereal
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I like this with milk, but also will eat out of hand for a snack. Slightly sweet but not cloying. Holds up well to milk. Consistent product that my whole family enjoys
Karla M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great tasting cereal especially for those midnight snacks when I am trying to stay healthy. I like the flavor because it has a cinnamon touch and it is not very sweet.
Mariah G.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My family loves this cereal! It is a healthy breakfast with just the right amount of sweetness without overdoing it! We always have our pantry full so we don't run out!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.