BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Stancie Z.
Greeley
Gotta love life ! The taste is great and still healthy. Loved it since I was a kid, now my kids love it. Something I feel good about letting my kids eat for breakfast.
Jessica M.
Corona, CA
One of my childhood favorites still tastes just as good! There is just a hint of sweetness that isn't too overwhelming like many other surgery cereals out there.
Madison S.
Ithaca, NY

Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Favorite...one of my all time favorites. This cereal have very little sugar, doesn't get too soggy and tastes freaking awesome..i love it..and it makes me feel good to eat it.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN
I enjoy eating this for breakfast or even a snack. The cereal has just the right amount of sugar and it is not too heavy. I think that this is a fairly healthy cereal to eat.
Danielle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The best cereal in the world. I don't know what it is but it is so refreshing to have a bowl of this in the morning. Very healthy as well. You can't go wrong with this cereal.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
This is another cereal that I eat with or without milk. If I put it with milk then I add sugar to it. I usually just eat it out of the box dry. I love this cereal as a snack.
Jean T.
It has a great taste, it does have some sugar so children will like it but at the same time it has a lot of fiber and that way you don't have to be taking those supplements that don't taste that good.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life cereal at my house is a family favorite. We love all the flavors and you can't go wrong with the Quaker brand. We are a cereal family and LIFE cereal is one of our favorites. Will always buy this cereal
WE LOVE THIS CEREAL! We have consumed so many boxes it's INSANE! We love all the flavors and dry is our favorite way to eat it. Plus it's good for you so we don't care if the kids run around snacking on it!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.