BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Harriet T.
Life is the cereal all my kids love. When there is a box opened it probably lasts less than three days, because one bowl is never enough. As well we all like to eat it plain as a snack.
Amanda B.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
My favorite cereal from when I was a little kid and still my favorite cereal as an adult. Sweet, but not to sweet. On the healthier side but you're 5 year old will never figure that out.
Amy R.
Fountain
This is my favorite cereal over all. It's healthy enough, but it also has a sweetness that is really good in a cereal. I never have to add any sugar to it like I do with some other cereals.
Katherine B.
This is my go to every day cereal. I am a nut and can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I never get sick of this cereal and it isn't as sweet as some other options out there.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL
I love the original flaovir of Quaker Life Cereal. It's always available at any grocery store. The original flavor is just as sweet as I would need for a breakfast cereal. It's sweet but not overpowering so it's still somewhat healthy. Would recommend.
Daisy T.
Lake forest , CA
I love eating this cereal with chocolate milk. Idk why but that's the way I like mine. I could finish a box in like 2 days. Wish they were a little less expensive.
Lindsey  S.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
A childhood staple for me. groggy mprnings before school, poured a bowl of life cereal, with my 2 percent milk, instantly made the morning better and still is a great way to startthe day.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
MY FAVORITE CEREAL!! I love eating this for breakfast it is so good and filling! I buy this at a local store really anywhere has it which is great!! I will never stop buying life!!
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Life is by far my favorite cereal, I could eat out for breakfast lunch or dinner! it's also great to snack on without milk. I pick a box up a few times a month, my kids love it too.
Jessica M.
Corona, CA
One of my childhood favorites still tastes just as good! There is just a hint of sweetness that isn't too overwhelming like many other surgery cereals out there.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.