BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Love this! It is one of my favorite cereals and a bit always takes me back to my childhood when I would eat them at my grandmother's house. They are sweetened just enough that it doesn't need extra sugar.
Denise L.
I love this cereal for breakfast. I add bananas and boom yummy healthy and taste so good. I often catch my little one sneaking bites of it when I'm serving them there food. I would definitely recommend.
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
This is a great old time cereal to introduce to your children especially if you do not want them to have an extremely sugary experience! Plus the taste is just really good too!
Pam M.
I have love this cereal ever since I was a child and the commercial about getting Mikie to try it was shown on tv. I like it a bit less now as they have made it "healthier". I think it is less sugary.
Laura C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pretty good cereal for toddlers to snack on especially if they don't like milk in the bowl. Easy to handle. We buy life once in a while, but try to only when in sake at Costco
Dianne A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Reminds me of my childhood. This is the cereal we used to eat before going to school. The trick was to pour the cereal in the bowl and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, it would become nice and soft.
Kimberly D.
South Bend, IN
I have consumed Life cereal off and on my whole life. It is one of the few that I still buy on occasion. I has a sweetness to it that is totally satisfying without being all sugar like other cereals.
Monica L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Favorite everyday cereal if having a busy week. I don't like super sweet sugary cereals so love how this is just sweet enough and filling. You can always find coupons for LIFE but price is never bad.
Jessica B.
West Fargo , ND
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My absolutely favorite cereal nice and healthy for you with an amazing taste highly affordable and also so filling! I highly recommend to anyone because it has an amazing taste with little pieces of sugar
Lexie T.
Minneapolis, MN
This cereal is probably on my top list of favorites! It is more healthy than most & fills me up in the morning. It has the perfect amount of sugar as well to where it does not taste like all grain!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.