BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on target.com
Lana I.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite "grown up" cereal.  It's crunchy and not overly sweet.  It doesn't get soggy the minute you pour milk over it.  Kind of has a vanilla hint to it.  Great to eat dry, too!
Savannah W.
Easily one of my favorite cereals. I way these with milk or even just a handfull right out of the box! They are the perfect amount of sweet (but not to sweet) and crunchy
Brenda V.
My kids love this for its sweetness. I love it because it is just sweet enough for them to ask for it but is also healthy. I hate that it gets soggy so fast when sitting in milk. We will buy again and again.
Jessica G.
I remember eating this cereal when I was younger and I still eat it as an adult for breakfast. It is my favorite cereal till this day and I tend to buy as much of them as I can.
alyssa g.
Waxhaw, NC
Tastes great and is good for you! Can be a little bland on its own so I like to add some fruit and a light sprinkling of granulated sugar on top to round it out and it's a great way to start my morning.
Kelsey C.
Life is the perfect cereal for my 2 year old. Wether it is with milk or just on its own Life is the best snack. It has a wonderful amount of sweetness without being overly sugary.
Claudia L.
You can never go wrong with Life cereal. I've loved it since I was a kid. It has such agreat taste. I usually let it sit for a bit so it can get a little soft before eating it.
Anne H.
I LOVE Life cereal. I eat it dry all the time. It can be better that way in my opinion! With or without milk, this cereal is not too sugary, somewhat healthy, and just delicious! Definitely recommend!!!
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Love this! It is one of my favorite cereals and a bit always takes me back to my childhood when I would eat them at my grandmother's house. They are sweetened just enough that it doesn't need extra sugar.
Kimberly D.
South Bend, IN
I have consumed Life cereal off and on my whole life. It is one of the few that I still buy on occasion. I has a sweetness to it that is totally satisfying without being all sugar like other cereals.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.