BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn R.
Throughout high school, I think I ate a bowl of these every morning. They do have a lot of sugar on them but they are still really good. I would also eat them plain every once in a while. I like the texture of them and how they are unlike other cereals .
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorite childhood cereals. The best part of Life cereal is that you don't need to add sugar to it like you do to other cereals. It is just sweet enough that it doesn't taste boring but healthy enough I eat it as an adult.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
This cereal has just the right amount of sweetness and crispy goodness. It has 20 grams of while grains per serving. Healthy and yummy! Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original
Tiffany F.
Williston, ND
I enjoyed eating Life as a child and now my thirteen year old cant get enough of it. When I go to the store I typically buy at least 4-5 boxes because not only does he enjoy it for breakfast but I like to indulge every now and again too!
Angela A.
Sacramento
Favorite cereal of all time! It’s so delicious and nutritious, thus the word life in it. I buy it at Walmart and for a very cheap price! Healthy breakfast for all you fitness enthusiasts! Would absolutely recommend it to everyone though!
Dawn R.
Chula Vista, CA
I maybe a bit biased but I LOVE THIS CEREAL! It's one of my all time favorites. It's delicious, you can eat it wet or dry; however its better with milk. I don't eat cereal that much but when I do is one is on the list.
Marie S.
no where
Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original it is very healthy and I eat this a lot of my mornings and i love it this is so healthy for you and it is a great way to start your day off right breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
By far one of the best tasting cereals. I do enjoy the other flavors but the original is always the best. I typically buy this cereal and a few others. I have to stock up on this cereal because it goes by fast in my household.
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
My all time favorite cereal for years now. I always keep a box of it in my cabinet. It doesn't get soggy in milk and always keeps good flavor. The price is decent, sometimes more expensive at different places. I would recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I personally have never tried this cereal but my husband absolutely loves it. It is his favorite cereal and it's healthy for him too! He eats it every morning and it's available at almost every store. He gives it two thumbs up.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.