BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
I love this cereal. Its the perfect amount of sweetness. I also like to add a little honey to it as well, but to be honest, I could devour a whole box on its own in under half an hour hahahah
Jessica S.
It's life! Of course it's delicious. I grew up with this brand. It doesn't fill me up at all so I don't eat it in the morning but it's tasty for a late night snack.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
This is one of my favorite cereals to get when I am craving something healthy, but slightly sweet. I also love the Cinnamon version of this as well. It's low calorie and makes for a great breakfast or midnight snack.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
One of my favorite cereals of all time, probably because I've been eating it since I was a little kid! I love the taste and texture and always feel full and satisfied after I have a bowl!
Nicole M.
Louisville, OH
Crispy for a long time after the milk hits them.
The options for this cereal are vaste.
This product has been around for a long time for a reason. Very successful!
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Always been one of my favorite cereals. The taste is so good and simple. I normally buy at Wegmans. The price is good and the size options to buy this in are varied as well. I would recommend to anyone of all ages!
Elisa S.
I have always loved Life cereal since I was a kid. Now that i have a daughter she seems to love it too. It is the perfect amount of sweet & all tons of goos for you.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I've been eating this cereal for years and it never gets old. This stuff just tastes so good and its sweet but not too sweet. I get mine at the local Albertson's.
brittany b.
Crystal City, TX
Life cereal is seriously underrated! I have been buying and eating this cereal since I was a kid, and now I've gotten my roommates all obsessed with it as well lol
Mindy S.
Clare, MI
This cereal is great!! Not only do the kids love it but they adults love it too! And it's a great recipe maker also u can make many different healthy desserts and snacks for the kids that everyone will love!!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.