BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Louiza L.
I love this cereal. Its the perfect amount of sweetness. I also like to add a little honey to it as well, but to be honest, I could devour a whole box on its own in under half an hour hahahah
Linda B.
I grew up on Life cereal and my son enjoys it as well. Great taste but way over priced, I only buy it at the grocery store when it is on sale. I would recommend trying it if you never have.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I remember asking for this cereal all the time when I was a little girl. My mother never liked it but I just loved it. I think the flavor is delicious the only thing is that I can't eat it without milk for some reason.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
This is one of my favorite cereals to get when I am craving something healthy, but slightly sweet. I also love the Cinnamon version of this as well. It's low calorie and makes for a great breakfast or midnight snack.
Jessica S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
It's life! Of course it's delicious. I grew up with this brand. It doesn't fill me up at all so I don't eat it in the morning but it's tasty for a late night snack.
Elisa S.
I have always loved Life cereal since I was a kid. Now that i have a daughter she seems to love it too. It is the perfect amount of sweet & all tons of goos for you.
brittany b.
Crystal City, TX
Life cereal is seriously underrated! I have been buying and eating this cereal since I was a kid, and now I've gotten my roommates all obsessed with it as well lol
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Always been one of my favorite cereals. The taste is so good and simple. I normally buy at Wegmans. The price is good and the size options to buy this in are varied as well. I would recommend to anyone of all ages!
Nicole M.
Louisville, OH
Crispy for a long time after the milk hits them.
The options for this cereal are vaste.
This product has been around for a long time for a reason. Very successful!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I've been eating this cereal for years and it never gets old. This stuff just tastes so good and its sweet but not too sweet. I get mine at the local Albertson's.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.