BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This cereal is good and has a nice hint of sweetness to it. But I have found it to be a cereal that gets soggy very quickly. If you can eat this without it getting soggy in a bowl of milk, that is great but if you like milk with your cereal, you might want to steer away from this cereal as it does not remain crunchy very long.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This cereal I just love for my morning breakfast! The taste of it is very good- I like the sugar taste to the cereal, it gives just the right amount of sweetness for the HEALTHY cereal to taste good!
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
LIFE cereal is great to eat with milk or it can be eaten as a snack. My daughter who is 6 loves to eat it in bowl or ziplock baggie without milk. We often have this brand in our cupboard as an option for breakfast. I love the size of the box as it is enough for a family of 3 to eat without it going stale before we eat it.
Edith R.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is the cereal i want to eat every morning because its multigrain gives it all the flavor you need. Theres no need to add sugar or any other alternatives because it just does the job itself.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
I love this cereal with my heart, and I usually only like the kinds that have a lot of sugar in them, but the way that these taste are so good, they're basically addictive.
Elisa R.
Hanford, CA
My favorite cereal ever!!! They're so good and the perfect combination of sweet. Usually I'd add a bit of sugar into my corn flakes to get some flavor going on, but these have the perfect dash of sweet to satisfy the tastebuds!
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I Started Getting These From My Wic And They Are Really Good, I Eat These Every Night Before Bed. They Are Not Sweet At All, More On The Plain Side But Still Enjoyable.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I remember asking for this cereal all the time when I was a little girl. My mother never liked it but I just loved it. I think the flavor is delicious the only thing is that I can't eat it without milk for some reason.
Emily M.
Donna, TX
This is one of the best cereals ever made. It has a unique taste and is a good snack to take on the go as well its not to pricey and it can be bought at local stores. Its really healthy and amazing omg im craving it now
Hayley R.
Marquette
Life will forever be my favorite cereal. Part of it may be the nostalgia, but it also just tastes so damn good, it is perfectly sweetened, not too much. The only thing is that I always want so much that it gets soggy 😂
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.