BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
A great classic cereal that never gets old. I've enjoyed Life cereal since I was a kid. Many cereals have come and gone since then but this one lasts because it's delicious!
Rachel S.
Decatur, IL
One of my favorite cereals! Definitely a healthier option compared to other popular choices. Life has just the right amount of sweetness. The other flavors are good also but the original is hard to beat.
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
I love this cereal. It is the perfect amount of sweetness. It doesn't have too many calories because it is mostly grains. I love the sweet flavor. But, it does get soggy very easily. I do love this cereal
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
Surprisingly, this is good without adding anything to it. I generally add sugar or fruit to cereal to make it less bland, but this has just the right amount of sweet for me.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I LOVE this cereal. Personally, I like my cereal crunchy, so I eat Life dry as a snack when I'm craving something sweet. I love that it's a healthier cereal option.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
I developed a love for this cereal through the years! It's nutritional value is great and it gives me nutrients I won't get from those sugary cereals. My four year old loves it and it's a great product!
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This cereal is good and has a nice hint of sweetness to it. But I have found it to be a cereal that gets soggy very quickly. If you can eat this without it getting soggy in a bowl of milk, that is great but if you like milk with your cereal, you might want to steer away from this cereal as it does not remain crunchy very long.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Life cereal was something I ate as a child and something I still continue to eat. It's average price for cereal. The only con is it's not that good without milk. I would buy it again. I purchased at Walmart.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This cereal I just love for my morning breakfast! The taste of it is very good- I like the sugar taste to the cereal, it gives just the right amount of sweetness for the HEALTHY cereal to taste good!
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
LIFE cereal is great to eat with milk or it can be eaten as a snack. My daughter who is 6 loves to eat it in bowl or ziplock baggie without milk. We often have this brand in our cupboard as an option for breakfast. I love the size of the box as it is enough for a family of 3 to eat without it going stale before we eat it.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.