BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I have loved this cereal since the first time I ate it! It's so sweet and yummy! If you have not tried this cereal you are really missing out! It's cheap and easy to find so next time you see it pick it up and give it a try!
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
My husband eats this cereal every day at work. He loves the "Original". Says he likes the taste and it doesn't get soggy as he eats it. Very good flavor. He usually buys it at Shop Rite or Costco because he likes to get the economy containers.
Erica B.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life cereal has been in my life as long as I can remember. It's honestly my favorite cereal and it's perfect in a bowl of cold milk after a few minutes. The cereal is still crunchy but soft at the same time. Love this cereal with a passion.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I love the subtle sweetness and crunch this cereal has to it. I love it by itself and with fruit toppings on it. It pairs well with regular milk and other types as well. I buy it all the time! Perfect breakfast choice.
Melanie B.
Salem, MA
I have always been a big fan of this stuff, even as a child. Although you can see the sugar crystals, it's not as sugary as some of the fortified cereal you find out there! I eat it as a snack sometimes too.
I love this cereal and have been eating it since I was a child. It has a lightly sweetened taste and it tastes good eaten with or without milk. Get this for myself when I'm craving cereal and is more healthy than picking up a bar of chocolate.
Alex Z.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I don't really eat this cereal as a meal, more as a snack when I'm studying and I need something to much on. I never bought this cereal before but my roommate did and decided to try it one day, now I love it and it's always in our pantry
Kayla L.
New Braunfels, TX
I grew up eating this from a very young age. Hands down the best cereal i have ever eaten in my life. Very reasonable price and it is available with wIc. I have a bowl about 3-4 times a week if not more. This is a must have in my house.
Eve N.
League City, TX
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is LIFE!!!! Has a tiny hint of sweetness hidden in each piece of cereal. It's super simple and great to add in fruits int the bowl. Have this almost every morning and as a snack.. Really want to try all of the other flavors.
Kyla P.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I do not like life cereal, but my mom does. I tend to be picky with cereal but she enjoys this quite a bit. It is not extremely sugary like most cereals and is probably a lot healthier. I would recommend this.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.