BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis K.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My mom eats this cereal daily, so I tend to eat some as well and we both really enjoy it. It unfortunately is expensive but its well worth the money. I think the quality of the cereal is worth the price. I also think its pretty healthy so thats good.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love this cereal. Tastes amazing . I like the cinnamon one. Every time I get a box no one eats it but me so I'm assuming you have to have a certain taste for it
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
Our family loves Life. Definitely a Saturday morning staple. My daughter loves it, I love it, and my husband loves it. We love that it has just a hint of sweetness.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
I'm not a huge cereal fan, but I could eat LIFE cereal every day. Best flavor, not too bland, not too sweet.
Definitely need to try their pumpkin spice flavor now.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Another classic I grew up with! Love LIFE! It's light yet flavorful and delcious! There's just something about the way the milk makes the cereal taste that I can't get over.
Alex V.
I love life. It tastes good. It makes me feel good. It's a little sweet but not grossly sweet. It's also great for late night snacking, not just breakfast. It can be overpriced but generally shopping around will help you find a really good price
Julie H.
Abingdon, IL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my favorite cereal. It is very filling and satisfying. I feel it is much healthier than the other sugary cereals out there. It also makes me feel like its geared toward adults instead of kids, so I feel less guilty about indulging in it.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I have loved this cereal since the first time I ate it! It's so sweet and yummy! If you have not tried this cereal you are really missing out! It's cheap and easy to find so next time you see it pick it up and give it a try!
I love this cereal and have been eating it since I was a child. It has a lightly sweetened taste and it tastes good eaten with or without milk. Get this for myself when I'm craving cereal and is more healthy than picking up a bar of chocolate.
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
My husband eats this cereal every day at work. He loves the "Original". Says he likes the taste and it doesn't get soggy as he eats it. Very good flavor. He usually buys it at Shop Rite or Costco because he likes to get the economy containers.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.