BY QUAKER #83 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Paula-Beth T.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love that this cereal has a great crunch yet a soft texture. It also has the perfect touch of sweetness to it, yet I feel it's a healthy cereal option for my family. It is always packaged fresh and is a brand I trust.
Crisstina M.
Mojave, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Everyone in my house likes this cereal. Even when my nephews and neice come visit they ask for it. I'm not much of a cereal eater myself but I do enjoy a bowl from time to time. I like it's mild flavor, how it's not sugary and it's a healthy breakfast option.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Childhood favorite & all purpose type of cereal that can be used for regular cereal with different additives like fruit or cinnamon, as well as bars, & snack mixes.
Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I get this cereal for my 3 year old. I like that it's healthy. He likes that he can eat as much as he wants. It works well as a dry snack, in milk, or even in yogurt. Versatile & simple.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
This is definitely my kids' favorite cereal! We always have it on hand and it's usually their first choice in the morning for breakfast. It's sweet enough without being packed with sugar.
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
I love almost all cereal but there is something about Life cereal that I love.. I could eat this everyday for every meal it's not to sweet but has just the right amount to get you hooked.
Heidi V.
Best cereal. My kids and hisband devour this stuff dry or with milk. Its a great price and can be made into a rice crispie with the right ingriedents. I also make a trail mix with them and it adds a perfect mix of a salty sweet snack. Highly recommended!
Brittany L.
My mom introduced me to Life Cereal. We used to sit on the couch and eat it together and throw dry pieces of Life to the dog. It was so simple with a hint of sweet and just so perfect. We'd always eat it before bed! It tasted the best then! Highly recommend!
Anna P.
Chico, CA
I'm not a huge cereal fan, but I could eat LIFE cereal every day. Best flavor, not too bland, not too sweet.
Definitely need to try their pumpkin spice flavor now.
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
Our family loves Life. Definitely a Saturday morning staple. My daughter loves it, I love it, and my husband loves it. We love that it has just a hint of sweetness.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.