BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Monica G.
i love it and i 18 love to take it as a snack my family loves it as well i would totally recommend it my friends love it as well it is sweet but not to sweat its just great
ariana r.
Monterey Park, CA
best cereal ever !!! super good and all natural, i am a repeat consumer with this and it can be pricey but it is so worth the buy and is healthy to eat. Made out of wheats
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY
I love Quaker Life Cereal. I have been eating this since I'm a kid. You can buy it in any supermarket or grocery store most of the time. It is good value. I buy this cereal all the time when I buy cereal. I definitely would buy this product again and would recommend it.
Anna C.
I remember this being a treat growing up and it became my favorite! I think anyone who has ever tried it became hooked! It's so good and somehow makes you feel like a kid again!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
A staple of my childhood was always Life Cereal. I remember this cereal and continue to eat this cereal when I am on not on a low carb regimen. This cereal is best with sliced fruit such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries and lychees with a mixture of heavy cream and milk.
Katie E.
This is my favorite cereal without a doubt. I love to add some bananas or raisins to it. It makes it healthy and gets me through the day until lunch. I actually eat mine with lactose milk and it is amazing. I feel like this way it is a better option and a lot more healthy
Kim L.
Roseville, MN
This is a cereal that everyone in the house enjoys. It is sweet without having the amount to sugar other cereals have, so I feel okay about giving it to my kids. It is a breakfast staple for us.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I love original Life cereal! I prefer just is snack on it dry. It has just the right amount of sweet and sugar to it. Great texture that doesn't sit heavy in your stomach. Very tasty snack!
scott r.
Bellingham
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This has been in my pantry my whole life (haha) I don't understand how it came about or why I like it cause it's just wheat and sugar but it's a classic. No qualms here!
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My boyfriend loves this cereal. It is always in our house. He really likes the original flavor but I really like Cinnamon. It doesn't get soggy either and tastes great with all types of milk.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.