BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
A staple of my childhood was always Life Cereal. I remember this cereal and continue to eat this cereal when I am on not on a low carb regimen. This cereal is best with sliced fruit such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries and lychees with a mixture of heavy cream and milk.
Alexis W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love simplistic foods and this cereal ive been eating since i was a little kid and i love it. Personally think is much more healthy alternative comparied to most cereals on the shelves these days.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
This is a tried and true, classic cereal that will hopefully always be around. It's lower in sugars than most cereals and has a decent nutrition profile compared to the rest, all while tasting soo good. It's always stocked at my house.
Candice P.
Aberdeen, WA
My favorite cereal. Love the flavor. Love the crunch. I love how they're not too sweet but you could definitely get the sweetness. The cereal is fulfilling. My only problem is it runs out too fast.
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY
I love Quaker Life Cereal. I have been eating this since I'm a kid. You can buy it in any supermarket or grocery store most of the time. It is good value. I buy this cereal all the time when I buy cereal. I definitely would buy this product again and would recommend it.
Monica G.
i love it and i 18 love to take it as a snack my family loves it as well i would totally recommend it my friends love it as well it is sweet but not to sweat its just great
ariana r.
Monterey Park, CA
best cereal ever !!! super good and all natural, i am a repeat consumer with this and it can be pricey but it is so worth the buy and is healthy to eat. Made out of wheats
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I have been eating this every night this week, it's simple and not too sweet. But it hits the spot. If you are looking for a sugary cereal the. This is not the one for you.
Katie E.
This is my favorite cereal without a doubt. I love to add some bananas or raisins to it. It makes it healthy and gets me through the day until lunch. I actually eat mine with lactose milk and it is amazing. I feel like this way it is a better option and a lot more healthy
Anna C.
I remember this being a treat growing up and it became my favorite! I think anyone who has ever tried it became hooked! It's so good and somehow makes you feel like a kid again!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.