BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Rionna R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is delicious when crunchy. I has just the right balance of sweetness without tasting like a sugary cereal. We usually buy a couple boxes a month. Eat it quickly though because it's gets soggy fast.
Rachel C.
Campbell, CA
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. Because it's not too sweet, I still crave it as an adult, unlike other childhood favorites. I don't eat much cereal now, but if I do, this is my choice.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
I just love this cereal. I love when I can get it on sell and have great coupons to go along with it. The only other person I have to watch out for eating it before I can is my husband. Great taste and its not all sugar tasting. I feel satisfied when I have a bowl of Life Cereal.
Jennifer K.
This is the only cereal that is a winner for the whole family. It does not have tons of sugar and all four of my kids will eat it, which is a small miracle in itself. I use it for snacks in lunches or after school also. It's nice to have a cereal option that isn't full of sugar.
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
I am 31 years old and absolutely LOVE this cereal. I have loved it since I was a very young child. I still remember sitting at the table eating this for breakfast and beggingg for it dry as a snack. My children love it and sometimes choose this over all of the other leading brands.
Taegan S.
I love the taste of this cereal! It's perfect when you want a bit of sweetness, but nothing like a donut or pastry. It's pretty healthy, with a good amount of fiber and not a ton of sugar. I just wish it wouldn't get soggy so quickly.
Stephanie H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This has been one of my top cereals since I was a kid and it still stand true today. I do not like sweet cereals at all, but this one has just the right amount of sweetness. After eating it I always want more. I have been buying this cereal for years and will keep buying it.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
I've been eating this stuff since I was a kid and will most like be eating it the rest of my life. It is the perfect blend, not too sweet, but but doesn't taste like cardboard and it will fill you up.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is my everything. It's not too sweet and not too bland. The perfect hint of sugar and I love it. It's good for you and tastes good. Personally I eat it about every week and I do recommend.
Leah H.
Life is just a fantastic cereal it brings the joy out of life when it comes in your mouth one thing that I do like about this series is that you can make granola bars with these
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.