BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Amanda B.
One of our favorite cereals for the family. Healthy and tastes delicious. I like that the cereal is already sweetened but isn't overly so. I feel like I'm giving my son a healthy breakfast and a not bowl full of sugar when I give him this.
Stephanie H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This has been one of my top cereals since I was a kid and it still stand true today. I do not like sweet cereals at all, but this one has just the right amount of sweetness. After eating it I always want more. I have been buying this cereal for years and will keep buying it.
Taegan S.
I love the taste of this cereal! It's perfect when you want a bit of sweetness, but nothing like a donut or pastry. It's pretty healthy, with a good amount of fiber and not a ton of sugar. I just wish it wouldn't get soggy so quickly.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is my everything. It's not too sweet and not too bland. The perfect hint of sugar and I love it. It's good for you and tastes good. Personally I eat it about every week and I do recommend.
Leah H.
Life is just a fantastic cereal it brings the joy out of life when it comes in your mouth one thing that I do like about this series is that you can make granola bars with these
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
I've been eating this stuff since I was a kid and will most like be eating it the rest of my life. It is the perfect blend, not too sweet, but but doesn't taste like cardboard and it will fill you up.
Anna C.
I remember this being a treat growing up and it became my favorite! I think anyone who has ever tried it became hooked! It's so good and somehow makes you feel like a kid again!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
A staple of my childhood was always Life Cereal. I remember this cereal and continue to eat this cereal when I am on not on a low carb regimen. This cereal is best with sliced fruit such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries and lychees with a mixture of heavy cream and milk.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I have been eating this every night this week, it's simple and not too sweet. But it hits the spot. If you are looking for a sugary cereal the. This is not the one for you.
ariana r.
Monterey Park, CA
best cereal ever !!! super good and all natural, i am a repeat consumer with this and it can be pricey but it is so worth the buy and is healthy to eat. Made out of wheats
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.