BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Amanda B.
One of our favorite cereals for the family. Healthy and tastes delicious. I like that the cereal is already sweetened but isn't overly so. I feel like I'm giving my son a healthy breakfast and a not bowl full of sugar when I give him this.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
My boyfriend and our one year old daughter are very picky eaters but love this stuff. He especially rarely eats breakfast but if this is in the house it doesn't last very long.
Crystal V.
Hands down my favorite cereal EVER! The slight sweetness from the sugar crystals inside is perfect! Not too bland and not too sweet, just perfection. I LOVE me some LIFE cereal!
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Life is life. Best flavor ever, not too sweet, but not plain either. You're not eating bird food and cardboard like other cereals, but the hint of sweetness with the grain is addictive! You won't regret this breakfast or midnight snack choice!
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
Life is a solid choice for cereal. Just sweet enough to not cause a sugar rush, but not plain enough to be tasteless. It holds up fairly well in milk, but isn't quite as good as it's cinnamon counterpart.
Rionna R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is delicious when crunchy. I has just the right balance of sweetness without tasting like a sugary cereal. We usually buy a couple boxes a month. Eat it quickly though because it's gets soggy fast.
Rachel C.
Campbell, CA
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. Because it's not too sweet, I still crave it as an adult, unlike other childhood favorites. I don't eat much cereal now, but if I do, this is my choice.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I absolutely love this cereal. Great taste and price. I buy this a lot. The kids like it too but the would prefer something different. Life cereal is definitely approved by me!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Call me boring, but this is my favorite kind of cereal. My taste buds are more sensitive to sweets nowadays, which renders most cereals nearly inedible for me. This is very lightly sweetened, and I love the toasted flavor of the cereal.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
I just love this cereal. I love when I can get it on sell and have great coupons to go along with it. The only other person I have to watch out for eating it before I can is my husband. Great taste and its not all sugar tasting. I feel satisfied when I have a bowl of Life Cereal.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.