BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Cassie O.
My go to cereal! I love LIFE, it's the perfect snack and I love it combined with peanut butter or with raspberries! It's also a good snack for kids who are picky because you can combine it with other foods very easily.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
My husband and kids love this, but I'm not as big of a fan because each bite has sugar in the middle and it's not very filling. It's easy to find at any grocery store though, so if we're on vacation and need something I'm sure the kids will eat, this is a go-to.
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always used to eat cinnamon life when I was a kid, which was (and still is) delicious. I tried the original Life not too long ago and I loved it! It's still got a sweet taste but it's less sugary. I like putting fresh fruit with the original Life, especially bananas and strawberries.
Rachel S.
I love life cereal. The squares are very thin so they get soggy in milk quick. I love original and cinnamon. It's great as a cereal or eating plain as a snack. It's also good to make a trail mix with. Almost all grocery stores should carry as I purchase at Giant and Wegman's.
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Healthy Toddler Snack

I buy Life cereal as more of a snack for those times when we run errands or have doctor appointments and we wind up waiting longer than usual. Life is a great snack for my toddler to enjoy and for me too!
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
One of my go to cereals that I purchase at the super market. I don't usually purchase cereal but when I do life cereal is what I usually get. The classics cereal and I enjoy it very much. sometimes a parent with strawberries and blueberries and bananas. It's really good classic breakfast
Rachel P.
I love this cereal. It is just the right amount of flavor without being too sweet. It does have sugar as the second ingredient which is too bad and why I've started moving to greek yogurt and eggs for breakfast. however, this cereal is my favorite and is great quality.
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
this has to be my favorite cereal of all times, i love the taste and the lovely crunch it gives off. i'm not quite sure if it's healthy but with this cereal it makes it seem very healthy. the good side is it's not a sugar blasted cereal but it still has some calories.
Berenice A.
It is a great Cereal! You ca taste the slight hint of sugar but it has such good flavor! I feel like I'm eating a bowl of healthiness. I would absolutely buy this cereal again! I really enjoy eating healthy and this cereal convinced me that I was eating healthy!
Brittani O.
This is gonna sound crazy (maybe) but I really like putting this cereal in vanilla yogurt. It's a quick, healthy breakfast idea. I'm not a huge fan of life cereal, but my dad always buys it because he's super into being healthy, so I feel pretty good about eating it!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.