BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
This is a pretty good product-- unlike other multigrain cereals, you can't taste a huge difference, and the kids eat it just fine! I just wish they'd make it in cinnamon, our household favorite. I'd buy this again, but the lack of variety is the only thing holding me back from making it a regular purchase.
Roe W.
I have always loved this cereal. It is simple with no frills or fireworks.

This is childhood and adulthood wrapped into one good box of morning goodness.

You can also use these to make other snacks! I usually find myself snacking on these sans the milk
Cassie O.
My go to cereal! I love LIFE, it's the perfect snack and I love it combined with peanut butter or with raspberries! It's also a good snack for kids who are picky because you can combine it with other foods very easily.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
My husband and kids love this, but I'm not as big of a fan because each bite has sugar in the middle and it's not very filling. It's easy to find at any grocery store though, so if we're on vacation and need something I'm sure the kids will eat, this is a go-to.
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always used to eat cinnamon life when I was a kid, which was (and still is) delicious. I tried the original Life not too long ago and I loved it! It's still got a sweet taste but it's less sugary. I like putting fresh fruit with the original Life, especially bananas and strawberries.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
I can’t decide if this is my favorite cereal or not, definitely top 3! I’m obsessed with cereal and eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack etc. I love that life is slightly sweet, but so good! Doesn’t get too soggy too quick and tastes amazing with fruit added in (I love bananas!).
Rachel S.
I love life cereal. The squares are very thin so they get soggy in milk quick. I love original and cinnamon. It's great as a cereal or eating plain as a snack. It's also good to make a trail mix with. Almost all grocery stores should carry as I purchase at Giant and Wegman's.
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Healthy Toddler Snack

I buy Life cereal as more of a snack for those times when we run errands or have doctor appointments and we wind up waiting longer than usual. Life is a great snack for my toddler to enjoy and for me too!
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
this has to be my favorite cereal of all times, i love the taste and the lovely crunch it gives off. i'm not quite sure if it's healthy but with this cereal it makes it seem very healthy. the good side is it's not a sugar blasted cereal but it still has some calories.
Rachel P.
Sacramento, CA
I love this cereal. It is just the right amount of flavor without being too sweet. It does have sugar as the second ingredient which is too bad and why I've started moving to greek yogurt and eggs for breakfast. however, this cereal is my favorite and is great quality.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.