BY QUAKER #83 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Destiny S.
It's very rare that I like a simple cereal but I tried life and it has became my daily breakfast! It's already sweetened so you don't have to add anything to it! It's my favorite!
Devin S.
Warren, OH
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This was my favorite cereal as a kid. I wasn't able to find these where I lived until a few months ago. I always have at least one box in my house. Hard to beat the sugary taste.
Josey M.
Sheridan, OR
I loved this cereal as a child myself. Now my children love it themselves. The flavor tastes like it did as a kid. Nothing has changed and it's just as good as it always has been
Megan E.
Waukee, IA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
There is nothing better than ice cold milk and a bowl of life in the middle of the night. It's a delicious, filling, lightly flavored cereal. It isn't too sugarey tasting, which makes me feel less guilty as well.
Stacey P.
Seattle, WA
Grew up on this cereal! Family staple. Kids and parents in this house love it. Always grab it when it's on sale. I will continue to buy this product. Great tasting it's been the same since Mikey liked it!
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Life is life. Best flavor ever, not too sweet, but not plain either. You're not eating bird food and cardboard like other cereals, but the hint of sweetness with the grain is addictive! You won't regret this breakfast or midnight snack choice!
Therese J.
Medina
love Life and will buy again. Usually .purchase from Marcs or target and the price is decent. have bought this several times and enjoy the regular flavor the most. Eat this cereal probably 3 times a week.
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
Life cereal has been one of my favorite cereals ever since I was a little kid. I love getting it whenever I can and eat it whenever I want a little fast of home, which is a few times a year. I think it's a little pricey, but comparable to other brands.
Jennifer K.
This is the only cereal that is a winner for the whole family. It does not have tons of sugar and all four of my kids will eat it, which is a small miracle in itself. I use it for snacks in lunches or after school also. It's nice to have a cereal option that isn't full of sugar.
Amanda B.
One of our favorite cereals for the family. Healthy and tastes delicious. I like that the cereal is already sweetened but isn't overly so. I feel like I'm giving my son a healthy breakfast and a not bowl full of sugar when I give him this.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.