BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal that's almost the only cereal i love to eat. i have no cons i love every thong about the cereal well i do wish they would stop being stingy and put more in the box. its not pricey at all and very value.I cant add a photo because i just finished the last bit yesterday. next time.
Caitlyn C.
Salem, OR
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I'm a boring cereal kind of person, however this original Life is so yummy! Not really one that I would eat dry but tastes great with milk. I buy this on all my grocery trips at Safeway and surely will keep buying it.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is my favorite to just eat plain. I don't like to eat it with milk because it gets soggy very quickly. It's a healthy cereal but still tastes great. I have been eating this for many years and still love it
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
What a great quick breakfast, As a kid I used to think life was just OK, and I would add sugar to it, can you believe that? Now as an adult I find the amount of sweetness is perfect, my favorite way to eat life, if by slicing bananas and adding them in!
Tierney S.
This is a staple in our household. It's a great, quick snack for the kids. We love to add fruit such as blueberries or strawberries to a bowl with Life Cereal, and it makes for a good portable or in-house snack. Quick, easy, healthy, and kid approved!
Ruth R.
Life original cereal is my favorite. They are healthy and have a delicious taste. I have these about four times a week. I just can't have enough. They are affordable! Would recommend!
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
My family loves Life cereal. My favorite way to eat it is just by itself. No milk needed. It has a bit of a sweetness but not overpowering. Great cereal and I even give it to my kids.
Nyssa J.
Pour a little milk in and top with sugar. Best way to eat this cereal. Even adding a little extra sugar to this product doesn't even make the sugar content close to most cereal brands.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
Love this, my whole family does............... you can buy it at all grocery stores at a good price. good on the go snack for kids just pour in a little baggy and go my kids eat life cereal a couple times a week.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I LOVE this cereal!!!! I haven't had it in quite awhile but it's always been one of my favorites. I love the texture of the squares, especially after they've been soaking up milk for a few minutes. I enjoy this with breakfast or as an afternoon/evening snack.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.