BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Tastes good and is filling. It's got a moderate amount of sugar compared to other cereals- it does have some but not as much as a lot of other kid-friendly cereals. I don't mind giving this to my toddlers as a snack on occasion.
justy m.
Love that it not only tastes great but is healthy for the whole family. To bad I am the only one who will eat cereal besides the baby. I usually buy it at Meijer. Not horribly priced either.
Amber C.
Kansas City
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The taste of this cereal isn't the best, but it can be really good and healthy if you eat it with almond milk and maybe even a chopped fruit. You have to eat it in moderate amounts because it does get soggy very very fast.
Katherine E.
I seriously love Life cereal. It has one of the best tastes out there. I not only eat this cereal with milk, but I often use it to snack on. I bought this at my local grocery and have purchased it many times. Definitely recommend.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
The original is always the best, and it's true in this case. I love the simplicity of this cereal. It isn't really sweet which is a good break from other cereals. I don't eat this everyday, but it's good on a relaxing Saturday morning. Don't let it sit in milk too long or the pieces will become a soggy mess.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Love life cereal it's not bland but not overly sweet either. My kids like it a lot although they do ask for me to buy sweeter no good cereals we stick this one which they don't complain about.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Love this cereal, been one of my absolute favorites since I was a kid! Great texture and I love it mainly because it's sweet but not super sweet like Cookie Crisp or other sugary cereals! It's enough sugar to taste but now overpowering which is what makes it the best!
Eilish F.
I really only ate 3 cereals as a kid. Now, as a 22 year old, I only eat one of the three. This is one of the ones that I used to eat but can't eat anymore because I ate it so much as a kid
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is seriously one of the best cereals on the market. It's been around for years and has never had a change in taste that I've noticed. It's got a little hint of sweet to it that really surprises your taste buds. It's one of my all time favorite cereals!
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Not healthy, not that great tasting, not worth buying. I've tried multiple times but I just dislike the taste and the amount of nutritional value is just not enough for this type of product
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.