BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Carrie C.
Floresville, TX
This cereal is so nostalgic for me. Reminds me of childhood sleepovers with one of my best friends. I highly recommend eating this with sliced strawberries. Only thing I hate is now soggy it gets, I find that it happens really quickly.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
I am definitely NOT a cereal person, but when I do reach for cereal I go for Life Original. It is sweet and filling. I will suggest that you eat it fast because those little squares fall apart quickly!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I rarely eat cereal... but I could probably eat a whole box at a time if I tried! This cereal is so yummy. Sweet but not too sugary. The price is pretty good too, about $3-$5 a box fled pending on the size
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
A truly classic cereal with a taste that nearly everyone on the planet loves. A cereal that is sweet while still being healthy is hard to come across but Life aced it with this cereal. It has been one of my faves since my childhood.
Samantha D.
Life has been a cereal that I have been eating for my entire life ! I love the sugar crystals that are on each square ! I buy them everywhere this is a very common item ! I recommend trying them !
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Such a classic! I like it best with fresh fruit on top, but either way it's one of the best cereals out there. I always have a box of this or Cinnamon Life in the pantry just because they are such staples. You can't go wrong with this cereal - it's a must have.
Madi M.
Okay so this is my favorite cereal and it's literally so good. I get it at any grocery store and even Costco. I love Costco. This cereal is the best. I always have it. I would recommend to people yes.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Tastes good and is filling. It's got a moderate amount of sugar compared to other cereals- it does have some but not as much as a lot of other kid-friendly cereals. I don't mind giving this to my toddlers as a snack on occasion.
Joanna G.
This cereal is LIFE! :) no but seriously it really is delicious and one of my all time favorite cereal. I usually go for the original because I truly feel it doesn't need much to have such a great taste so I'm sure the others life cereals are just as good as well. The price is right when it comes to this cereal.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite cereal! It's multigrain and light and crunchy with the perfect amount of sweetness. I choose this for my kids over all of the other sweetness and sugary cereals that are available because of the multigrain!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.