BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Madi M.
Okay so this is my favorite cereal and it's literally so good. I get it at any grocery store and even Costco. I love Costco. This cereal is the best. I always have it. I would recommend to people yes.
Joanna G.
This cereal is LIFE! :) no but seriously it really is delicious and one of my all time favorite cereal. I usually go for the original because I truly feel it doesn't need much to have such a great taste so I'm sure the others life cereals are just as good as well. The price is right when it comes to this cereal.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
Tastes good and is filling. It's got a moderate amount of sugar compared to other cereals- it does have some but not as much as a lot of other kid-friendly cereals. I don't mind giving this to my toddlers as a snack on occasion.
Elizabeth H.
This is my husband's favorite cereal. We buy at least two or three times a month and it does not last very long. We usually buy it at Walmart. It has a very good value for the amount we get. I would recommend it to everyone.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite cereal! It's multigrain and light and crunchy with the perfect amount of sweetness. I choose this for my kids over all of the other sweetness and sugary cereals that are available because of the multigrain!
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Love life cereal it's not bland but not overly sweet either. My kids like it a lot although they do ask for me to buy sweeter no good cereals we stick this one which they don't complain about.
justy m.
Love that it not only tastes great but is healthy for the whole family. To bad I am the only one who will eat cereal besides the baby. I usually buy it at Meijer. Not horribly priced either.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Love this cereal, been one of my absolute favorites since I was a kid! Great texture and I love it mainly because it's sweet but not super sweet like Cookie Crisp or other sugary cereals! It's enough sugar to taste but now overpowering which is what makes it the best!
Amber C.
Kansas City
The taste of this cereal isn't the best, but it can be really good and healthy if you eat it with almond milk and maybe even a chopped fruit. You have to eat it in moderate amounts because it does get soggy very very fast.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
The original is always the best, and it's true in this case. I love the simplicity of this cereal. It isn't really sweet which is a good break from other cereals. I don't eat this everyday, but it's good on a relaxing Saturday morning. Don't let it sit in milk too long or the pieces will become a soggy mess.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.