BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on target.com
Rebeca O.
Whitestone, NY
This cereal was my childhood. I love it so much, it's so good. You can buy it at the supermarket for a good value. It's got a great flavor and makes the milk taste amazing. 10/10 kids and childish adults would recommend.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
This is one of the few cereals that I eat without the different flavors. I prefer the original plain kind. It may be without berries or chocolate but it somehow taste so good. My son likes it too and we really enjoy it with milk or plain
Neeci D.
Winterville, NC
My son and love this cereal as a snack, dry with no milk. We eat this when watching movies, pack it for trips and he wants it in his lunch box everyday for school. It is truly a great snack and a beach essential must have! #beachessential
Carrie C.
Floresville, TX
This cereal is so nostalgic for me. Reminds me of childhood sleepovers with one of my best friends. I highly recommend eating this with sliced strawberries. Only thing I hate is now soggy it gets, I find that it happens really quickly.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
I am definitely NOT a cereal person, but when I do reach for cereal I go for Life Original. It is sweet and filling. I will suggest that you eat it fast because those little squares fall apart quickly!
Madi M.
Okay so this is my favorite cereal and it's literally so good. I get it at any grocery store and even Costco. I love Costco. This cereal is the best. I always have it. I would recommend to people yes.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Such a classic! I like it best with fresh fruit on top, but either way it's one of the best cereals out there. I always have a box of this or Cinnamon Life in the pantry just because they are such staples. You can't go wrong with this cereal - it's a must have.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I rarely eat cereal... but I could probably eat a whole box at a time if I tried! This cereal is so yummy. Sweet but not too sugary. The price is pretty good too, about $3-$5 a box fled pending on the size
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
A truly classic cereal with a taste that nearly everyone on the planet loves. A cereal that is sweet while still being healthy is hard to come across but Life aced it with this cereal. It has been one of my faves since my childhood.
Samantha D.
Life has been a cereal that I have been eating for my entire life ! I love the sugar crystals that are on each square ! I buy them everywhere this is a very common item ! I recommend trying them !
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.