BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
This is sweet enough in the morning a very filling. I would not recommend waiting around to eat it since it does get soogy fast. I've been eating this since I was young so I would say I'm a repeat customer.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
My mother and I have this tradition in Sunday nights to get into our pjs, sit on the couch with stupid TV shows, and much on the original life cereal like they're chips.

These are great with or without milk!
Lisa P.
I love Life cereal! It is the perfect morning cereal to start my day. The flavor is sweet but not overly sweet like a lot of other sugary cereals. It is healthy too which is another thing I love about it! I would definitely recommend Life cereal to anyone who has never tried it.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of my favorite cereals for over 40 years! When we were kids, this was what my mom gave in and got when we would beg for the sugary cereals. Stays crisp while you're eating it, cannot stand soggy cereal.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
The only reason I read this for stars is because it is so expensive. I really love life though and we almost always have a box in my house. When you bite on sale it's not bad but the normal price is so much more expensive than other cereals
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
You really can't go wrong with life cereal. It has amazing flavor without adding sugar to it. I love to cut up a banana to go in it, but I also love it plain! It's the perfect breakfast for me since I'm lazy when it comes to making breakfast.
Itzel M.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my all time faviorte cereal and I can eat it all day. It has a good flavor the taste of oatmeal. I actually get this cereal everytimw I go grocery shopping. Sometimes I put it in the microwave and it taste so good in my opinion.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
Yum! Great cereal that isn't too loaded with sugar or artificial coloring. My kids love it, and it tastes great with milk substitutes like almond or coconut milk or even juice! There's lots of different flavors but we always get the original.
Maya B.
Elmsford, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My high school friends and I always used to say "Life is life." I love this cereal. It isn't too sweet and doesn't have a lot a sugar. It just had a touch of sweetness which I like so it's not bland tasting.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
This is one of the few cereals that I eat without the different flavors. I prefer the original plain kind. It may be without berries or chocolate but it somehow taste so good. My son likes it too and we really enjoy it with milk or plain
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.