BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
valeria m.
Harlingen , TX
I love how this cereal is sweet but not too sweet. It's a great cereal to give to my kids as breakfast or as an afternoon snack. It's great in flavor plus it's not only semi healthy but it's also very affordable.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
BEST CEREAL EVER! Not too sweet, not too bland. The way it soaks up the milk is heavenly (lol). The cinnamon flavor is so good and has tons of vitamins and minerals. Lots of sugar though unfortunately. Im a repeat buyer.
Karlee M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Delicious! I feel like these have a lot of flavor to them alone, but i'm very curious to try the pumpkin spice and maple and brown sugar flavors as well! Repeat customer, consistently satisfied. Would recommend.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Omg!!! I can't describe how much I love life cereal. The regular and cinnamon are my favorite. It's hard to describe the taste, it's sweet without being too sugary. And crunchy but gets softer with milk. The best!!
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
We love this cereal. It seems healthy but I don't think it is. We usually go through an entire box within 24 hours when we buy this. It's very yummy and lightly sweet. We buy this at Walmart, adults and kids love.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Becoming an adult, you begin to stray away from the sugary cereals so finding an alternative, this cereal is the best. It has a great test with it especially once milk is added to. Plus you mix it with pretzels or crackers to create small snacks.
Phelan G.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my all time favorite cereal since I was a kid, I could eat the whole box at a time. Its so simple, yet so good. Also pretty good value for a namebrand cereal, seems to be pretty healthy, but probably very processed, definitely recommend.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I love Life cereal and so do my kids! They taste so good and they as good for you as well. Affordable and worth buying. They taste great wet or dry and make a great snack. Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I love love love this cereal. I buy it all the time. The flavor is great it really hits it for me. Sometimes I put fresh cut berries in it to make it healthier and sweeter. I always buy this cereal. It's my go to aside from special k. Try this !
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
This is sweet enough in the morning a very filling. I would not recommend waiting around to eat it since it does get soogy fast. I've been eating this since I was young so I would say I'm a repeat customer.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.