BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Amy W.
I have been eating Life Cereal as long as I can remember. I am much more health conscious than I was a few years ago. And honestly this is still a sweet snack that I allow myself to have. It has a much lower sugar content than many other cereals and still has a great taste. We always have a box at our house.
cassie g.
My kids love this cereal! One of their favorites & love that Costco sells them in bulk. This has always been one of my favorite cereals as its what I grew up on. They taste great for being considered a "healthy" cereal.
Kayla C.
Sumas, WA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is most definitely my favorite cereal, since I was a kid. And I'm twenty two nowl! I love everything about it and there a just something comforting about a bowl of life with some rice milk to start my day. I only eat one brand of cereal, and its life
Dana K.
Atlanta, GA
This has been my favorite cereal since I was little! The taste is still the same and the quality is always top notch. I don't buy or eat cereals much anymore but whenever Life is on sale I buy it as a treat to myself!
Jillian C.
Elkmont, AL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is one of my all-time favorite cereals! I don't buy it often, but when I do, the box doesn't stay in the cabinet very long! I like to buy from Walmart and get the most for my money. I recommend this, and like to eat it quickly so that it's crunchy!
Erin D.
Concord, CA
Nothing in the world beats this cereal for breakfast! It's perfect combination of sweet, salty, and crunch make for a milky masterpiece! I have flashbacks of wonderful childhood memories every time I take a bite of this!
Caitlin O.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Best cereal for when your on the go I eat it every morning it's not that sweet but just right and it's really healthy would recommend for anyone you can buy it at any local market or super store my whole family loves it
Sarah H.
My favorite cereal! It's so yummy. I love to have this for breakfast every day! I usually Add blueberries too them and it's a great addition! This is a good satisfactory breakfast that me and my whole family loves. I would gladly recommend it to others!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Omg!!! I can't describe how much I love life cereal. The regular and cinnamon are my favorite. It's hard to describe the taste, it's sweet without being too sugary. And crunchy but gets softer with milk. The best!!
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Vey delicious, sometimes I add fruit to it to give it a little bit more flavor. Plus it is healthy for you and sugar content is lower than other types which is great if you're trying to monitor your sugar intake!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.