BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My husband loves the cereal Life. Hes 30 years old and has been eating it since he was 3. The normal box is a little small so I usually buy 2. Its not too expensive especially if you can find a coupon. He loves the taste and even the flavor of the milk afterwards.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like this product. I recently bought at Publix, they had a bogo. I think this cereal is going to be a regular in our household. It taste good and it has the right amount of sweetness. I'm happy overall with this product.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Such a light and sweet cereal that is the perfect addition to any breakfast. It's not too expensive either that I could still afford it on a college campus. The flavor profile is simple yet delicious. I would recommend trying this cereal today!
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the non-sugary cereal that my family enjoys. I think it's the crispiness and the crunch. They also hold up good in milk and don't get as soggy as quickly as you think they would. We love life cereal and the original multigrain is the best option for us!
Katherine T.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Currently purchased a box of this to snack on and also to see if my son likes it and he loves it. It's perfect to just throw in a ziplock bag and pack it as snacks and on the go for him. It's pretty cheap I got it on sale!
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
We love this cereal as a family. we always have it in our pantry. it tastes sweet, but not too sweet. it tastes crunchy but not too crunchy. we buy a lot of this cereal since my kids love it. we will definitely be repurchasing this cereal many, many times 😊
Angelina M.
Life original is a good cereal. It has a good flavor with just a hint of sweetness. My whole family enjoys this cereal. my 2 year old eats it almost everyday. It's healthy for you and has a good taste which is a plus. I would recommend this cereal to others.
cassie g.
My kids love this cereal! One of their favorites & love that Costco sells them in bulk. This has always been one of my favorite cereals as its what I grew up on. They taste great for being considered a "healthy" cereal.
Amy W.
I have been eating Life Cereal as long as I can remember. I am much more health conscious than I was a few years ago. And honestly this is still a sweet snack that I allow myself to have. It has a much lower sugar content than many other cereals and still has a great taste. We always have a box at our house.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I hope this recipe never changes! Perfect sweetness, not exceptionally hard and crunchy. Just Perfect! My entire family loves this cereal. Breakfast, Lunch, Snacktime. Crumpled on top of yogurt, with regular milk, or right out of the box. You can't go wrong
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.