BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Nora R.
One of my favorite cereals growing up I highly recommend it has a great amount of fiber in it and vitamins with that perfect touch of sugar I love that it's affordable and the kids love it it's ago it's a must-have every time you go shopping but I will definitely grab a box next time I go t
Heather A.
I always forget how amazing this cereal is until i grab a bowl. I would eat the whole box if i could its even my 3 and 4 year olds go to cereal. Love it. Will buy again and again. Love the original the best but the flavors arent bad
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Another one of my favorite Cereals I love the Original only though I do not like Cinnamon. The only thing I dont like about this Cereal is that it gets soggy very quickly and kind of grosses me out so I eat it pretty quickly. I do buy this often because the taste is so good I get it at my grocery store for around $2 for a small box and $3 for a larger one.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
I love life cereal, it is one of my fave cereals and has been since I was a kid. I love eating it dry over with milk. It's not super tasty when it's wet down with milk in my opinion. I prefer it dry with a tablespoon of chocolate chips and walnuts.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I really enjoy life cereal I find it has just the right amount of sugar or sweetness to it. It really tastes great! The little Multigrain squares are the perfect size and are thin lightly sugared. I really enjoy them when they get a little soft. It's a great cereal you should try it!
Andrea A.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is cool I guess. I wouldn't prefer this cereal as choice my mom just always buys it. It's healthy but I don't know it doesn't taste much like anything. Also it gets soggy really really fast. It's an okay cereal if you're trying to be a bit more healthy but there's probably better, healthier choices that taste better.
Robyn D.
This is one of my favorite cold cereals. Not to sweet and not to bland. It's not exactly an everyday nurtion source, but I enjoy the taste and it's great for fast breakfast.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
I Love life cereal. I discovered this cereal because it's the one that the daycare gives to my son. I bought it to try on what he was eating and loved it! I am a fan of the original and cinnamon flavor
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
This is a pretty good product-- unlike other multigrain cereals, you can't taste a huge difference, and the kids eat it just fine! I just wish they'd make it in cinnamon, our household favorite. I'd buy this again, but the lack of variety is the only thing holding me back from making it a regular purchase.
Roe W.
I have always loved this cereal. It is simple with no frills or fireworks.

This is childhood and adulthood wrapped into one good box of morning goodness.

You can also use these to make other snacks! I usually find myself snacking on these sans the milk
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.