BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Billy K.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
One of my go to cereals. Tastes great. Not too sweet not too plan and boring. Its great with cut up fruit on it or just with milk. It has just the right amount of sugar and cinnamon. I am constantly buying it when I go to the store. I have two boxes in my pantry currently.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is my all time favorite cereal to eat. This is the only brand that I have consistently eaten since I was a child. As an adult, it's one of the only brands I purchase for myself. It's a very good value. There's not too much sugar and much healthier than all the other brands. So I tend to chose this over others for my children as well. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my favorite cereal. I keep coming back to it. It's very filling so I only need a bowl of Life and then I won't be hungry again until lunch time. My biggest complaint is that it is a very expensive cereal. I wish it were more affordable. My favorite thing about it is the flavor. It's not too sweet but it has just the right amount of sweetness to kick start my day.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
I absolutely love this cereal. It takes me back to when i was a kid. I eat it every morning with my kids. They love it. I don't even have to put sugar on it. Not to mention it is very healthy and nutritious. And it keeps us full all morning. I recommend this cereal.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always feel healthier when I eat this cereal in comparison the lucky charms or something. I love the plain original flavor. The cereal is crunchy and tastes great with super cold milk. There's little sugar crystals on each piece and I can't ever eat just one bowl!
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
Life has always been one of my favorite cereals. I could eat it just about every day and never get sick of it. It's so simple yet so good. I love that there is just the right amount of sugar to give it that hint of sweetness.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
Life cereal has always been in the pantry! When I was little the only kind I would eat was the cinnamon kind. Now I feel a bit like an adult, because my favorite is the plain old original. The cereal is so filling and delicious, without being excessively sugary like so many other cold cereals.
Elle C.
Damascus, MD
This is my favorite cereal. It's not ultra sweet, it's healthy and has enough flavor to not over power the milk. I also enjoy eating this dry by itself or mixed with trail mix. I normally have two servings of this for breakfast
Hannah S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my favorite cereal in the entire world and I have eating it since I was very young. I am now 22 and still regularly purchasing it for myself. It is also great to add for an extra crunch on Greek yogurt and much healthier than other sugary cereals on the market.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love how LIFE is a healthy, nutritional cereal that is affordable. I buy it for my kids all the time knowing its not full of sugar and has a long list of vitamins and minerals. I buy a couple boxes a month and would recommend!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.