BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Dreama A.
This cereal gets soggy very fast, but it's always been a hit with my kids. We usually buy from Target, because they have the cheapest cereals and great deals. We eat Life about 2x a week, and it tastes great. It's not sugary, so I feel good about giving it to my kids.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I feel like this is a tasty, less sugar filled cereal compared to most General Mills cereals. I eat it when I buy cereal so about four times a year. It is about five dollars a box but let's face it, cereal is expensive. I generally go to Safeway to buy this product so maybe it's cheaper elsewhere.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I love Life cereal! I think it is delicious. The flavor is sweet and the cereal pieces are the perfect size and texture. They are crunchy, but get just enough soft/soggy when combined with milk. They are also fun to throw in a snack bag to eat on the go.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Life is my favorite cereal! Whether I am eating it as a dry snack or with milk in a bowl, Life always makes my day a bit sweeter in the morning. The packaging is fantastic, attractive to the eye, and the price is very competitive with other cereal brands
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
Life is a great cereal that I've enjoyed since a young age. Of cereals, Life can be a bit pricey compared to others, but the great taste is worth the occasional splurge. Life also tends to be on the healthier side of the cereal spectrum, which is nice.
Ali L.
Life cereal is so delicious! It's one of my favorite cereals to eat dry as a snack! It has just enough sugar to make it sweet without being overboard, and I love eating it with milk, too! The classic flavor just can't be beat for me! Plus the price is great!
Lindsey C.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Great cereal dry or with milk. I enjoy this and the cinnamon flavor. I really enjoy it because it is not too sweet, but at the same time not bland. Always a classic that I have enjoyed for quite awhile. I also recommend it over yogurt for an added crunch!
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
My kids love this cereal. I love that it gives them something with sweet taste without a super high sugar count! It stays crunchy in milk just the right amount of time. Life cereal can also be used to make homemade cereal bars. We buy this brand often.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
I don't like life cereal. It Tate's very bad and icky. It Tate's like nothing and its gross it has bad flavor. I bought this at super one in Duluth.yeah. It has a bad texture. Very icky . A pro I sit is good for you. I would not recommend it to others....
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Life cereal has been a staple in my life. I love the taste. It can get soggy quicker than other cereals, but I'm one of those odd people that likes my cereal soggy. They taste great and are rather healthy compared to other cereals. I would recommend these to anyone!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.