BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
As a former picky eater, I found Life to be one of the most approachable cereals in the current market. Without excessive sugar, and no ridiculous flavors, Life offers the best balance between nutrition and flavor. I recommend it through all breakfast situations.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
If you were ever in Girl Scouts as a kid then you have come across this cereal and you have made trail mix with it. Mix in a little worshshire sauce and bake and your in business. After that add peanuts and of course chocolate candies. Yum. This is also great with sliced bananas and milk. Love the crunch
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
I don't buy cereal for my kids anymore; they're all grown up now, but I still buy Life cereal (the classic variety), just because it makes a nice snack once in a while. The price is right, there's less sugar than most cereals, and it satisfies the munchies.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Perfect amount of sweetness! Not as sugary as most kids' cereals, but not bland like most adult ones. I usually eat this by itself, but my fiance likes his with milk. I usually get this every other shopping trip because we pack it with our lunches so often!
Dreama A.
This cereal gets soggy very fast, but it's always been a hit with my kids. We usually buy from Target, because they have the cheapest cereals and great deals. We eat Life about 2x a week, and it tastes great. It's not sugary, so I feel good about giving it to my kids.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I feel like this is a tasty, less sugar filled cereal compared to most General Mills cereals. I eat it when I buy cereal so about four times a year. It is about five dollars a box but let's face it, cereal is expensive. I generally go to Safeway to buy this product so maybe it's cheaper elsewhere.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Life cereal has been a staple in my life. I love the taste. It can get soggy quicker than other cereals, but I'm one of those odd people that likes my cereal soggy. They taste great and are rather healthy compared to other cereals. I would recommend these to anyone!
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
I don't like life cereal. It Tate's very bad and icky. It Tate's like nothing and its gross it has bad flavor. I bought this at super one in Duluth.yeah. It has a bad texture. Very icky . A pro I sit is good for you. I would not recommend it to others....
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I love Life cereal! I think it is delicious. The flavor is sweet and the cereal pieces are the perfect size and texture. They are crunchy, but get just enough soft/soggy when combined with milk. They are also fun to throw in a snack bag to eat on the go.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
My kids love this cereal. I love that it gives them something with sweet taste without a super high sugar count! It stays crunchy in milk just the right amount of time. Life cereal can also be used to make homemade cereal bars. We buy this brand often.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.