BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It's lower in sugar than most and has an "adult" flavor to it. It's doesn't get soggy and it's a great price available at almost every grocery store I shop at. It's has a slight spice flavor to it and is not to sweet or fruity at all.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves this cereal with a passion I swear!! Every time we go to the grocery store she's always like "mom mom mom! Life!" Of course I don't buy it every time we go but we usually always have a box around the house just for her lol we all have that one cereal...
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Life has been one of my favorite cereals to eat since i was a little girl. I eat them dry as a snack or with milk to add more of a filling affect depending on how hungry I am. These have a small perfect amount of sweetness to them. Super delicious Cereal that I would recommend to anyone for themselves or their children.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
With just the right touch of light sweetness, Quaker Life cereal is a nice change from all the other cereals. It has a unique flavor all its own. Its a great way to start my day or for an afternoon pick-me-up. Even my grandkids like it! By far one of the best cereals on the market with the trusted Quaker brand name.
Megan K.
MEH. Not the best cereal. not the worst. I do love the cinnamon flavor of this one and the fact that its generally good for you. I eat it once in a while. When I get a box I'll finish it but only buy if its on sale. Would recommend to someone who like cinnamon and health.
Amie B.
Long Beach, CA
Such a simple cereal. Simply delicious. Life doesn't need marshmallows or fruity flavors to make you want to eat it. The slightly sweet squares are great as a snack, but even better with ice cold milk poured over it into a bowl. By far, my most favorite cereal. EVER.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
As a former picky eater, I found Life to be one of the most approachable cereals in the current market. Without excessive sugar, and no ridiculous flavors, Life offers the best balance between nutrition and flavor. I recommend it through all breakfast situations.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My favorite cereal in the whole world. This cereal is not only good, but it has fiber which is really good for your stomach, this is not like one of those that tastes really bad, instead it has sugar but at the same time bring you different way of eating healthier.
Aimee F.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life is great! Relatively low in sugar and tastes great too. This was my breakfast every morning in college. Cheerios would probably be a tiny bit healthier, but the consistency and taste is of no comparison to cheerios. Highly recommended for a quick breakfast!
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
Life is the greatest! It fuels me in the morning and prepares me for the day. I love to add bananas with my life cereal. It is a great value no matter where I buy it. I eat Life every morning for breakfast and I also like to enjoy it by itself as a midday snack.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.