BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Reagan B.
Great source of fiber! I love it with or without milk! It can be a little pricey so I usually wait for it to go on sale to buy it. But it doesn't go bad quickly and is great for breakfast or even just to snack on. If you are looking for a little healthier cereal this is a great start in my opinion! Taste great and isn't full of sugar!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I've always loved Life cereal, maybe it's me but it tastes so much like Captain Crunch. Who doesn't like that? I can eat these dry by the fistful too. So addicting. The only thing I don't like is that they get really soggy if they sit in the milk too long. So I always eat these pretty fast.
Traci R.
I actually like this flavor of Life cereal better than the cinnamon. It's so yummy. I don't feel the need to add any extra sugar. This was a cereal I constantly ate when I was pregnant! I think all name brand boxed cereal is a little pricey so if you can find the off brand I'd go with that. However, I would purchase this time and time again!
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I have been eating this product since I was a little girl and now that I am turning 40 I am proud to say that in milk or in my hands this is still my favorite treat for breakfast - and a snack - and before bed! Healthy - Lightly sweet and so filling! You can not go wrong with a classic!
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is so delicious and filling. It is one of my favorite things to eat in the morning. It's not as sugary as some other brands of cereal, but it's still so good and one of my favorites. I loved this as a kid too which is saying something because my favorite at the time was lucky charms. This cereal is a regular choice for me.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I have loved life cereal since I was a little kid. it's so good and uses way less sugars than a lot of the other bones. these are awesome because you'd can take them on the go with you. you can buy these at almost any store that sells food. I recommend for sure for adults and kids alike.
Karla P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My favorite cereal hands down! There's no need to add sugar because the cereal itself is sweet in itself! It is also a filling cereal, which is always a plus! Every time I run out I restock. I've also tried the cinnamon kind which is also very good but original is my all time favorite!
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It's not too sweet, but has a bit of a "graham-cracker" flavor that I really enjoy! Yes, it does get soggy in milk, so if you prefer a crisper cereal, move along! I do like my cereal to soften up in milk. I feel comfortable feeding this to my kiddo as well-- not too sweet, and very filling!
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I am more of a plain grain cereal person so LIFE original is my go to when I'm having a crave for some cereal. I usually buy it at King Soopers/Kroger because they have sales majority of the time. I recommend you trying if you have not already!
Jen M.
Max, ND
Another amazing classic that kids love. Life now comes in several flavors to give everyone in the family a favorite to have for breakfast. Much better than feeding the kids and even the adults a healthier breakfast cereal option. They are even good for on the go snacks in the car!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.