BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Chelsea M.
My daughter love this cereal! Best part is that I feel good giving it to her! She loves the taste and we can find it at any grocery store, will always be a repeat customer.
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Can't seem to buy this cereal fast enough seeing as how much my kids eat it. They love it. Great tasting! Affordable! Nice packaging. Been buying it for almost 3 years now.
Amanda L.
This cereal always reminds me of when i was a kid. My parents would always buy me this cereal so in nostalgia's sake it's always been a favorite. It isn't quite healthy cereal as it has a lot of sugar but it is good and should be tried out atleast once as a treat.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
Best non sugary cereal ever. Truly mom approved. Tastes great no extra additives. No extra sugar. Healthy but great tasting. I've enjoyed Life since I was a kid. I'm glad my kids can enjoy it too.
Rachel R.
Used to eat this cereal way back at breakfast and just recently bought some at the store and had totally forgot how good these are. Add some fresh berries and some almond milk and i don't feel hungry until lunchtime. Would buy again for sure when I run out.
Cori K.
rr2 Woodlawn, ontario
Kids love this one the flavor is nice and i like the price and the healthy factor bought at a grocery store so its not hard to find good value for the product size kids enjoy the taste and thats important to them
Victoria M.
Cold Lake, AB
This cereal is the perfect combination of sweet and healthy! I feel great when I have this for breakfast and it keeps me full and energized for my busy mornings!
tiffany c.
Sarnia
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
i have been a fan of life cereal my entire life. it is afforable and very tasty. i enjoy this brand and if its too healthy for you its also as tasty with sugar added.
Taylor S.
Orillia
Good for you but it doesn't taste good for you it tastes as if you're eating a sugary unhealthy childhood cereal. I don't usually stray from my staple frootloops and frosted flakes but this cereal persuaded me!
Valerie B.
Calgary, AB
I find this cereal has a wonderful taste first thing in the morning I purchased mine at Walmart find the flavor is wonderful I have purchased life cereal many times and keep going back
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.