BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Cori K.
rr2 Woodlawn, ontario
Kids love this one the flavor is nice and i like the price and the healthy factor bought at a grocery store so its not hard to find good value for the product size kids enjoy the taste and thats important to them
Victoria M.
Cold Lake, AB
This cereal is the perfect combination of sweet and healthy! I feel great when I have this for breakfast and it keeps me full and energized for my busy mornings!
tiffany c.
Sarnia
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
i have been a fan of life cereal my entire life. it is afforable and very tasty. i enjoy this brand and if its too healthy for you its also as tasty with sugar added.
Taylor S.
Orillia
Good for you but it doesn't taste good for you it tastes as if you're eating a sugary unhealthy childhood cereal. I don't usually stray from my staple frootloops and frosted flakes but this cereal persuaded me!
Valerie B.
Hinton, AB
I find this cereal has a wonderful taste first thing in the morning I purchased mine at Walmart find the flavor is wonderful I have purchased life cereal many times and keep going back
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My favorite cereal. Little crystals of sugar in the cereal so you do get some sweetness that kills your cravings for overly sweetened cereals. Eat them quickly unless you want them to get soggy in your milk!
rachael k.
I love these as an after school snack or even in the morning. These are always on sale, which is amazing. I like these because they are less sugary than other cereal brands,
Amy L.
This cereal taste great and it is not too sweet. They are super addicting with or without milk. I really love using this to make cereal treats, similar to rice crispy squares but using life cereal.
Elena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Tastes just a good as the original brand! Like that it has the extra fibre which I need in my diet! Love that it doesn't have to much sugar but still tastes sweet!
fany m.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
me gusta ente serian me da energia .. un buen desayuno me gusta mas con leche o yogur es delicioso para mi la azúcar esta bien a punto ayuda para mi dieta. recomiendo probarlo
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.