BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Grace S.
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
Sugary and delicious! This cereal had lots of flavour and it is fun to eat. It tastes good with or without milk and it is even good with milk substitutes. It is relatively healthy however, it has lots of sugar.
member-81685
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This cereal is a childhood fav! I buy it quite often and it's a good snack or breakfast here and there. It has a nice light sweet taste and is also reasonably priced 10/10!:)
Gina N.
I love this as a breakfast cereal or even to bend the cereal with yogurt. I do love the taste and health benefits from this cereal and it is the only one that I feel good about consuming for breakfast. However, I do find that this cereal tends to get soggy very quickly and lumps together in milk if it is not consumed right away. I do also like to consume this cereal dry and it is a great snack overall.
natoya c.
I love this cereal it brings back so many child hood memories. For the amount in the box it can be a bit pricey but you can get it on sale. The original flavour is great, I find it pleasant and not too sugary or sweet. I've eaten this cereal for years.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton , AB
I love life cereal, in Canada we only get the original life cereal. I love this in the morning I can eat it by the bowlfuls I like having a bowl before bed. It has a nice kind of sweet flavour which I love and the face that it's healthier then most cereals out there. I buy this mostly at Safeway or Walmart or No Frills
Lindsay E.
Ottawa
This cereal is my favourite. I can eat it any time of day, even as a midnight snack. I love the grain flavour and texture. Only con is that too much will make you have to use the washroom because of the fibre. I purchase very frequently and will continue to purchase in the future.
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
It's a good cereal. I buy it whenever it is on sale. I love to put honey or brown sugar on top with milk. It's a bit of a boring cereal , but I like the taste. I always have a box in my cupboard. I will buy it again!
Hafsah M.
Classic cereal, it is a must in my house. There is always a box of life cereal in the cabinet, its nice and light and great for anytime of the day for breakfast for a snack. It is inexpensive and affordable, I would recommend this to anyone who likes plain cereal with a hint of sugar
Nayara G.
Rua Manoel Gomes da Silva - 235
Quarkes cereal muito gostosos eu super recomendo porque az muito bem a sáude, nos proporcionando mais vitaminas em nosso organismo com refeiçoes deliciosas e super praticas e com um sabor maravilhoso, muito facil e rápido o se preparo, deixando nossa refeiçao mais saudaveis.
Jabiera L.
Este producto es muy delicioso para mí me encanta, es demasiado bueno para Dios, depilación es uno de mis favoritos, siempre lo recomiendo ya que no tiene un precio tan alto.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.