BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is MY favorite cereal! Flavorful but a little on the plain side. LOVE Multigrain Life, I feel like I'm doing something good for my body. The price is average compared to other brands. I'm addicted to this cereal. I find its always fresh and crisp. Eat soon after adding milk, though, I find it softens quickly.
Kimberly L.
My daughter is really into this cereal. Sometimes when the kids ask if they can choose their own cereal, she'll choose this. Uh? Sure. I wasn't expecting that choice when I agreed lol
A healthy choice and it actually had a touch of sweetness to it. I'm glad she chose it.

My son always chooses lucky charms lol
Marika S.
Val Caron, ON
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life has always been a delicious cereal without having pounds of sugar in it. Its naturally sweet tasting to an extent. I hate how expensive cereal is, no regular box of cereal is worth five dollars. I love mixing berries into this cereal, it's delicious!
Krystan T.
This is another cereal that reminds me of my childhood. I enjoyed eating it as a child and I also enjoy it as an adult. It has a very simple taste with a slight sweetness which is great for most palates. As far as I know it doesn't contain any artificial colouring either which is a definite plus.
Staci R.
St, ON
This is a great cereal choice. Compared to others, it's pretty healthy and doesn't contain many of the dyes, etc. that other cereals do. It has just enough sweetness to appeal to kids without requiring a trip to the dentist after each serving. I will buy this again.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Life cereal is a huge hit for breakfast these days. Both my daughters eat this and don't leave a single drop. It's a healthier cereal choice than all those sugary cereals out there. I love it too. This cereal it's also good to eat while you are dieting.
Kimberley L.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Mmmm I love life, especially the multigrain one, tastes so great, minimal sugar and almost like a treat for breakfast. I can buy it from Costco in a 2 pack, super inexpensive and very worthwhile! I would buy this again for sure, you must give it a try!
Christine D.
Love the taste and texture. What's not so satisfying is that the serving suggestion doesn't leave me feeling full. Hence the 4 rather than 5 star review. Love the classiness of Life cereals - an American tradition that ought to continue forever.
Kristen V.
Winnipeg
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life cereal is a favourite in our household. It is my husbands favourite cereal from his childhood. We tend to always have this one on hand. It is definitely a staple in our pantry, and always will be.
Sabrina L.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
This is a great basic breakfast cereal. I can't handle a lot of sweet flavors in the morning so this being closer to the bland side of things is nice, and it doesn't turn soggy right away!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.