BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Leslie M.
Life is probably one of the first cereals I tried as a kid back in the eighties and is possibly my favorite cereal ever. It has a mild flavor and the cereal softens when you put it in milk but it also has a sweet taste behind it. I absolutely love it, a childhood and adulthood favorite, lol!
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA
Been eating LIfe Cereal since 1993 and still at it.. I am not much of a sweet tooth cereal girl, but I do feel like throughout the years they decreased their sugar input, I mean what's the point of a healthy cereal if sugar is all you're eating right. I love Life Cereal and i will continue buying, but i don't think adding a bit more touch of sweetness will hurt. :-)
Krystal A.
The Life cereal is life. The taste of the little squares is so good that I can honestly just eat the whole box in one sitting. The bad thing about this product is that there is never enough and since the squares are flat, less cereal in the box. However, the taste alone gets me to keep purchasing this cereal.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I remember the old commercial "he likes it he likes it" and that's how it is around here. they all like it. always have to have extra because if one kid gets to the empty box that will not be a good morning. lol Good that the whole family enjoys it. and it's less sugary than some of the other cereals.
Melissa F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my all time favorite cereal. I'm not big on the colorful cereals with the fruity flavors all the time so this is my go-to. It has just enough sugar that pairs well with the cereal itself to satisfy my sweet tooth without getting that sugar crash later. I feel like the amount you get in the box is really great. It lasts a while for me and my kids.
Beverly N.
This was in my childhood home, and I still enjoy it today. It's healthy and tasty, and it fills you up for a great start to your day. If you want to add to it, sprinkle in some berries or other fruit. There is a great balance of sweetness and cereal flavor, so you don't feel like you're eating the sugar bowl.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
The sweet and wholesome crunch is my favorite thing about this cereal! It never last long in my home, and has been a pantry staple for years. I feel good about giving this to my step daughter, since it's less sugary than most cereals on the market. iiwll be buying Life for a long time to come!
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
When I was a kid, my dad would buy Life cereal. I grew up eating it and as a kid I thought it was amazing that there was little sugar crystals in the center of each piece. As I got older, I respected my dad's choice in cereal and I still buy it. It is sweet enough to eat without added any sugar, but still lets you know, you made a healthy choice.
Reagan B.
Great source of fiber! I love it with or without milk! It can be a little pricey so I usually wait for it to go on sale to buy it. But it doesn't go bad quickly and is great for breakfast or even just to snack on. If you are looking for a little healthier cereal this is a great start in my opinion! Taste great and isn't full of sugar!
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These are too plain for me. You can add your own to it but it still has that plain taste to it. My parents like it. I had it once and it will be my only time. I do love Quaker products but this one is on the not going to get again. I'm sorry on that note. Maybe another cereal next time for me.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.