BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
When I was a kid, my dad would buy Life cereal. I grew up eating it and as a kid I thought it was amazing that there was little sugar crystals in the center of each piece. As I got older, I respected my dad's choice in cereal and I still buy it. It is sweet enough to eat without added any sugar, but still lets you know, you made a healthy choice.
Blaise W.
I love life. The cereal isn't bad, either! Seriously though, this is the type of cereal that didn't make me feel like I'm eating a kid's breakfast. The whole grain is healthy, and there is just a touch of sweet, which keeps me coming back. I wish it didn't turn into soggy mush so quickly though.
Reagan B.
Great source of fiber! I love it with or without milk! It can be a little pricey so I usually wait for it to go on sale to buy it. But it doesn't go bad quickly and is great for breakfast or even just to snack on. If you are looking for a little healthier cereal this is a great start in my opinion! Taste great and isn't full of sugar!
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These are too plain for me. You can add your own to it but it still has that plain taste to it. My parents like it. I had it once and it will be my only time. I do love Quaker products but this one is on the not going to get again. I'm sorry on that note. Maybe another cereal next time for me.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
The sweet and wholesome crunch is my favorite thing about this cereal! It never last long in my home, and has been a pantry staple for years. I feel good about giving this to my step daughter, since it's less sugary than most cereals on the market. iiwll be buying Life for a long time to come!
Traci R.
I actually like this flavor of Life cereal better than the cinnamon. It's so yummy. I don't feel the need to add any extra sugar. This was a cereal I constantly ate when I was pregnant! I think all name brand boxed cereal is a little pricey so if you can find the off brand I'd go with that. However, I would purchase this time and time again!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I've always loved Life cereal, maybe it's me but it tastes so much like Captain Crunch. Who doesn't like that? I can eat these dry by the fistful too. So addicting. The only thing I don't like is that they get really soggy if they sit in the milk too long. So I always eat these pretty fast.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is so delicious and filling. It is one of my favorite things to eat in the morning. It's not as sugary as some other brands of cereal, but it's still so good and one of my favorites. I loved this as a kid too which is saying something because my favorite at the time was lucky charms. This cereal is a regular choice for me.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I have loved life cereal since I was a little kid. it's so good and uses way less sugars than a lot of the other bones. these are awesome because you'd can take them on the go with you. you can buy these at almost any store that sells food. I recommend for sure for adults and kids alike.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I have been eating this product since I was a little girl and now that I am turning 40 I am proud to say that in milk or in my hands this is still my favorite treat for breakfast - and a snack - and before bed! Healthy - Lightly sweet and so filling! You can not go wrong with a classic!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.