BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Hafsah M.
Classic cereal, it is a must in my house. There is always a box of life cereal in the cabinet, its nice and light and great for anytime of the day for breakfast for a snack. It is inexpensive and affordable, I would recommend this to anyone who likes plain cereal with a hint of sugar
Nayara G.
Rua Manoel Gomes da Silva - 235
Quarkes cereal muito gostosos eu super recomendo porque az muito bem a sáude, nos proporcionando mais vitaminas em nosso organismo com refeiçoes deliciosas e super praticas e com um sabor maravilhoso, muito facil e rápido o se preparo, deixando nossa refeiçao mais saudaveis.
Jabiera L.
Este producto es muy delicioso para mí me encanta, es demasiado bueno para Dios, depilación es uno de mis favoritos, siempre lo recomiendo ya que no tiene un precio tan alto.
josselin m.
portoviejo manabi
Just an observation but on your hidden picture puzzle there is 8 shirts not seven. 2 in bathroom,2 in kitchen, the mailman, construction worker and the kid walking the frog.
lori m.
midland, ON
Its my favorite all time cereal EVER!!!. Anytime it goes on sale i at least by 4or 5. Even my family likes this cereal.. Best breakfast or snack at night watching tv
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
I eat this every morning! I mix 1 cup of cereal with 1 tablespoon of dried blue berries and 1 tablespoon of pecans. It is such a great breakfast on the go. If I have an evening snack I have this with almond milk. Either way this cereal is delicious and I would recommend it to anyone. Its easy on the wallet and the waistline
Angela F.
I cant count the number of times i have eaten this cereal. This is my dads go to, so initially when i would eat it, its because its what was available to me. Eventually, i grew to love it though! And now its my favorite too. Its got just the right amount of sweetness without being overkill while still remaining reasonably healthy. Its a win/win
Rachel O.
Calgary
During my childhood, which was long ago, there was a little boy on tv. He was picky like me. The other kids wouldn't eat unless he liked it. So. If Mikey Liked It, I would eat it. I buy this at any grocery store. It is a lifetime favorite of mine. It goes with every fruit, or plain. This is a perfect cereal to put in a lunch!
Dallas L.
Growing up as a kid, I lived off of Life cereal, I would always ask my mom if we could get life for breakfast. As much sugar that is in it, I don't care I still love it to this day! I love eating it as a cereal with milk in the morning or as a snack just plain by itself.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is MY favorite cereal! Flavorful but a little on the plain side. LOVE Multigrain Life, I feel like I'm doing something good for my body. The price is average compared to other brands. I'm addicted to this cereal. I find its always fresh and crisp. Eat soon after adding milk, though, I find it softens quickly.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.