BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
This is a staple! It's great dry or with milk! Makes a perfect snack!! My kids love it too
Chante L.
Kids love this i ate this as a kid myself and loved it too. Not too much sugar just enough
Stephanie L.
Winslow , Az
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Now this is a family favorite and I can not live with out it!!! My kids love it and so do I
Bee M.
Grover Beach, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Can never keep a box in my house lol seems like as soon as its open its gone+ so addicting
Rita P.
I get this with wic and love it. Its not too sweet. I just dislike how fast it gets soggy.
Jennifer C.
The Villages, FL
I eat this every morning. Tastes great and not too sugary. I would recommend this to anyone
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
One of my favorite cereals of all time! always had this when I was little and still love it
Hailye S.
San Angelo , Tx
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This is my favorite cereal not to mention it's healthy that's a plus I like when it's soggy
Abby V.
I love buying this for my family it's not pricey and it really healthy I love adding fruits
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This cereal is so yummy!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I love it and my kids are crazy about it too
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.