BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love this cereal! I did not know that there were all these other flavors until I saw this come up in my Snaps. I love life just because it's a good wholesome and healthy cereal that has the perfect little hint of sweetness to it. I just wish that the price of it was a little cheaper on that they made the box is a little bigger because as an adult we eat bigger but bowls of cereal
Meghan a.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal. It was always one of my favorites growing up and I don't eat much cereal anymore but when I do it is usually when I am in the store and craving some Life. I enjoy picking it up and having some from time to time. I like to eat mine a little at a time adding the cereal to the milk and not the opposite way around because it is the best when crunchy in my opinion.
Ashlee T.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love LIFE!!!! IT is was and will always be a go to cereal for myself and my family. I have been buying this for years now and my parents have bought it for me for years before. Something about the tiny bit of sweetness with the healthy wheat flavor that you can't get enough of . It's my favorite with a little bit of almond milk. I will continue to buy this for years to come.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
The cereal of my childhood. Really though, this is a great cereal. It was used as a treat once every few weeks because my mother was against sugary cereals, but gosh I remember looking forward to that treat so much. :) It's just a basic cereal with some sweet flavoring, but for me it has a lot of fond memories attached to it. Still eat it occasionally, good stuff.
Allison M.
I have been eating life cereal since I was young. It never gets old to me and I still eat it years later. Definitely priced like regular cereal. I eat it just about every day for breakfast! I love it
Jenny C.
93458
I'm in love with the cereal because it does not have too much sugar in it and it's also very crunchy and it's not that price it's pretty cheap so you can buy it at a local food store
Britney L.
My son and I usually eat life cereal during the school year when he is playing football and he is trying to eat healthy. It is a good healthy cereal for all members of the family and you can add toppings to it to liven it up. The taste can be a bit bland, but I add honey and bananas to mine and it is delicious. It has a lot of fiber which is good for your gut. I can't say enough good things about this cereal.
Michelle C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this cereal!!! It has a great taste with just a hint of sweetness. I like the ingredients that I don't feel bad eating. It doesn't need any fancy marshmallows, flavors or colors, it is just great by itself. I could eat this everyday!!! I would highly recommend this if you want something new and different in yiur morning routine.
Adelle M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life tastes great plus it's healthy. I know that I like a cereal when I can remember the unique and delicious flavor and my mouth waters just thinking about it. This is always the case with life cereal. The only con about it is if you are going to eat it with milk you have to guzzle it down fast or else it gets soggy almost right away
Leslie M.
Life is probably one of the first cereals I tried as a kid back in the eighties and is possibly my favorite cereal ever. It has a mild flavor and the cereal softens when you put it in milk but it also has a sweet taste behind it. I absolutely love it, a childhood and adulthood favorite, lol!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.